Waste

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Dont work, NERF SINS!!!

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Dont work, NERF SINS!!!
Learn to play, then complain, as Agatio said not long ago sins won't be nerfed anymore. GL

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Learn to play, then complain, as Agatio said not long ago sins won't be nerfed anymore. GL

No

My damage log collection NEW

Antihero

I wonder how much money was spent to influence that decision.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Sins are easy! all classes are easy! Everything is easy! Life is easy!
Yo

Offline Elena

I wonder how much money was spent to influence that decision.
I never donated if that's what you suggest. If your smart enough you can protect yourself 1min till tidal is off then kick the sin's ass. Just cuz some ppl can't kill a sin doesn't mean they automaticly need to be nerfed. BMs are better tanks than barbs but no1 seem to complain about them... wonder why. Only sins all the time.  :-X

Antihero

I never donated if that's what you suggest. If your smart enough you can protect yourself 1min till tidal is off then kick the sin's ass. Just cuz some ppl can't kill a sin doesn't mean they automaticly need to be nerfed. BMs are better tanks than barbs but no1 seem to complain about them... wonder why. Only sins all the time.  :-X

I didn't imply that you did. And Assassins really aren't that difficult to kill. Everyone complains about Tidal but Tidal doesn't make them immune to damage. People just don't want to have to adapt. They want it on easy mode.

Offline Elena

I didn't imply that you did. And Assassins really aren't that difficult to kill. Everyone complains about Tidal but Tidal doesn't make them immune to damage. People just don't want to have to adapt. They want it on easy mode.
Yep. I used to lose all the time vs my boyfriend  :sad: but we 1v1ed a lot and he gave me some tips and now I can kill him sometimes '-'...

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Yep. I used to lose all the time vs my boyfriend  :sad: but we 1v1ed a lot and he gave me some tips and now I can kill him sometimes '-'...

usualy i can kill psychics easy,but i cant win vs Animassacre,he tanks me all the time no matter what i try,if i win vs him its cuz i he did a mistake,all depends on the person playing that char,long ago i even lost to Aelana,and she didnt had purfy wep... :normal-18:

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
well...y u no tell how to fight with mystics?  >:(
$y@M

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
for BM you can kill sin with tidal. cause tidal is not 100% and you only need 1 stun to work with a good combo. unless the sin is really good and runs away all the time like some of them Pro SIns.  :-[

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I aint read that wall of text WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

iamhappii

Imma do a Cleric guide on how to kill sins, without healing that much (only for demon cleric, cuz sage idk..). U need a str genie with next skills: occult/expel/xtreme poison/AD/Belief/fortifiy(no neeed that much), never put enrange cuz u dead, and optional tangling mire/tree of protection and idk now for sure another skills. Now shall get demon spirits gift (100% more magic atk), weild thunder (-30% met def) and stream of rejuvemantion (150% phy def for 10 sec). Ok so lets start, when a sin comes he will have tidal right? Never try occult or sleep NEVER! Put plume shell on, hello 80% phy reduce, if shield is off and sin atack use expel, and spam freeze skill and stream of rejuvemantion and ironheart bless. When tidal is off use fast Seal of the God (it seals+freeze but the target get 90% less dmg, once it worked u wont be scarried for 15 secs, he cant be unbuffed) so now its ur combo: go Violet dance stance-mark of weakness-magical shackle-absorbing array+aurora array-magical debuff (only magical, u lose time using the phy one)-spam spirits gift 2-3 times-weild thunder-occult ice-xtreme poison-elven boon (if the sin isnt dead use sleep and than vortex and the other 1 skill than he should be dead LOL or use blade tempest ur choice). Rest u can learn more, if u want more tricks mail me in game Thicke. Hope i helped ya guys. Good luck!!!

this^^ Clerics ftw hehe but for me imma sage one but still almost the same combo u can 2-4 shot sin

Offline WarZone

• Lord of Winterfell
  • Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.
  • Characters: WarZone
Psychic ~ Okay you guys... You guys are sin killers. You have sos, white and black vodoo. Why do you complain, srsly. If you cant kill a sin, change class. Cos imo you guys were made to kill us. I pretty much learnt how to play a psychic from Bezmor. Hes an awesome guy on youtube and really helpful. Check him out. Thats all i gotta say. Oh and stay in school

Hehe nice to see bez helps thrugh youtube :)) Hes my friend on PWI , we both play on HT server, and yeah he is best psy on server.. everyone could learn a few things from him

IGN:                           Character:            Lvl.
JinKazama_                BM                        150
WarZone                   Sin                        150
valkyrie                     Barb                      150
Smartcast                   Wiz                      150
Medium_RO               Psy                        150