Epic Perfect World

New to the game! Guild perhaps?

Offline unie

• I do not work for IKEA
If you're wanting to level up the non-lazy way, PV is your instance of choice. Unless you'd rather be lazy and buy level/super level scrolls out of the boutique. The fact that you say you're new to PW, I'd suggest to go the PV route. That way you can actually learn the in's and out's of whatever class you want to play. Every class has their pro's and con's, it's all based on preferences. Do you prefer mage classes or do you prefer melee classes?

Guilds/Factions - This one is more about whether or not you prefer to be full PvE, PvP, or a little bit of both... As far as smaller factions that are extremely helpful - Amatsu, Overseers, BeerBuds (just started recruiting), LOLUMAD, Metal, UnifierS... Medium sized factions - Onslaught, Aftermath, Warning, 0fksgiven, ArchEnemy... The 2 largest factions on the server that have the biggest rivalry ever are Tyrants and Apollumi.

So, there you have it on factions in a nutshell. Hopefully this helps you out a bit and welcome to epw. (:

+1 good post sweetheart, you forgot to put Onslaught in the god tier level of factions though

If you're wanting to level up the non-lazy way, PV is your instance of choice. Unless you'd rather be lazy and buy level/super level scrolls out of the boutique. The fact that you say you're new to PW, I'd suggest to go the PV route. That way you can actually learn the in's and out's of whatever class you want to play. Every class has their pro's and con's, it's all based on preferences. Do you prefer mage classes or do you prefer melee classes?

Guilds/Factions - This one is more about whether or not you prefer to be full PvE, PvP, or a little bit of both... As far as smaller factions that are extremely helpful - Amatsu, Overseers, BeerBuds (just started recruiting), LOLUMAD, Metal, UnifierS... Medium sized factions - Onslaught, Aftermath, Warning, 0fksgiven, ArchEnemy... The 2 largest factions on the server that have the biggest rivalry ever are Tyrants and Apollumi.

So, there you have it on factions in a nutshell. Hopefully this helps you out a bit and welcome to epw. (:
I'm greatful for all the amazing help I'm getting here haha, Just a small question "PV" whats does it stand for :)?
And its great to see such a friendly community, My ingame name will probably be Unie if possible would I be allowed to add any of you to friendlist when I start? :)

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
He's gonna be exposed to edaters sooner or later, Solnamon is the best on this server so might as well be us <3
This bad player..  :rolleyes:  :-[
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants

I'm greatful for all the amazing help I'm getting here haha, Just a small question "PV" whats does it stand for :)?
And its great to see such a friendly community, My ingame name will probably be Unie if possible would I be allowed to add any of you to friendlist when I start? :)
PV stands for Phoenix Valley which is the main form of leveling on this server

Offline unie

• I do not work for IKEA
He's gonna be exposed to edaters sooner or later, Solnamon is the best on this server so might as well be us <3
Haha I shall be prepared!  :tiger-11:

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
  • Faction: Tyrants
This bad player..  :rolleyes:  :-[
With a god tier player like you in my pk squads you make me a decent player <333333

cevans1290

PV stands for "Pheonix Valley", which is an instance in which you kill a few mobs, mostly melee with a few mages, then kill a boss at the end. It isn't difficult, just very tedious. I can help with this, or other ways to level. Add me on skype @timmyavant for help xd

Offline Synamon

You're more then welcome in getting a hold of me either on my cleric (Cinnamon) or my venomancer (Heather). Also, I do believe Timmeh offered to help you out as well. Don't just let a few people influence your opinion or judgement as to whom you should go to for guidance and advice. It's always nice getting different views/opinions on everything.  :)

With a god tier player like you in my pk squads you make me a decent player <333333

I'm trash ep.  :(

cevans1290

Offline B L E Λ K N Σ S

• Ok.
  • Characters: Negligible.
Im not new bye
btw im so good

Offline Synamon

I'm worse EP, it's okay
I'm so bad, you'd look pro in same squad.  :-[

cevans1290

I'm so bad, you'd look pro in same squad.  :-[
 I deleted ep I was so bad ):

Offline Synamon

I deleted ep I was so bad ):
That is cruel and EP abuse sir. You should be ashamed of yourself for deleting an Ares alt. :(

cevans1290

That is cruel and EP abuse sir. You should be ashamed of yourself for deleting an Ares alt. :(
Deleted like 5 of them now, ops.
I'm bad