Epic Perfect World

What does annoy you the most while 1v1ing?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
and 3rd i am the only undefeated barb in 1v1 on this server.... now keep being mad pls kthxbye

not true I am undefeated on wb

zSavX

When a BM or Sin complains about mighty swing when their stuns are usually 100% chance and mine is only 60%

'-'
lol aren't you still undefeated in 1v1 tho???so you can't be mad -_-, 1v1 a wb geared like yours and you'll see that is really OP when caught off guard 1 mighty swing+claw=dead, 
when I 1v1, the most annoying thing is people saying easy when they play classes with literal faceroll gameply or have genie do the work for them I'm looking at you mages -_-
Other sins, they are tanky cause of tidal...we all know it,
Bms-80+ atk lvls kills anything LA/AA easy no need to attempt to rub salt on the wound >_>
Psychic is just cancerous for any kind of sin, unless you're tidal 100% evades their SoS/AD/Sutra to kill them
Mystic just the badasses of the server, no one really plays much
Seeker-the overall cancer of EPW, aps sage seeker is on the rise 10k aps, 20k gof gf gf :X
Archers-almost 100% anti stun...is hella annoying,
Cleric-Perma CC might as well just walk away from ya pc and grab a snack cause you're not going anywhere

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
when wf camp that puri wep n run till 0 def procs gets me everytime even when im dphing qq :c

LOOKIN AT YOU VIXIA >:C
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2016, 04:25 am by «Mitch»

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
when wf camp that puri wep n run till 0 def procs gets me everytime even when im dphing qq :c

I do this just because it pisses people off.

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️

My 0d never procs, so I have to kill people the old fashion way.  :'(
❤️