• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Only one but we aren't married anymore.  :(

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
This tread is made for - Who have more? Because if Candy u says u have 15, its looks like that u proud about it. Maybe i am oldschool, but your average 3 months relationships not sound even serious.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
if you think about it, all the xp members, in one way or another have 'indirectly' edated eachother xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Because if Candy u says u have 15, its looks like that u proud about it. Maybe i am oldschool, but your average 3 months relationships not sound even serious.

Seriously? Tbh I don't think now you can even think serious about game marriages, it's always more about your expectations and fantasies than how real person is. An 'loving someone from distance' is pain in the ass.

I think now that ppl should marry in game just to spend time with and play with, nothing in common with real life.
But maybe I'm jelly of people who've found real love here.

Last Edit: Sept 23, 2016, 07:07 am by Marta

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy

Seriously? Tbh I don't think now you can even think serious about game marriages, it's always more about your expectations and fantasies than how real person is. An 'loving someone from distance' is pain in the ass.

I think now that ppl should marry in game just to spend time with and play with, nothing in common with real life.
But maybe I'm jelly of people who've found real love here.
Think there is 2 types of marrege here:
1) just for title, buff or troll.
2) when u know that can always ask help for anything, and u will help your spose, evrywhere and anytime. Alwasy can talk about evrything, and know that never betray, no metter of situation.
And i talk about serious 2nd type reatinships.
Anyway this is only game and nothing comon with real life. :P

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Think there is 2 types of marrege here:
1) just for title, buff or troll.
2) when u know that can always ask help for anything, and u will help your spose, evrywhere and anytime. Alwasy can talk about evrything, and know that never betray, no metter of situation.
3) e-daters.
and 1) and 3) most common. I don't know why 2) not so popular.
Last Edit: Sept 23, 2016, 08:44 am by Marta

cevans1290

3) e-daters.
and 1) and 3) most common
2 is edaters im pretty sure.. ?
and nah not many edate couples are srs, all social status :c

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
2 is edaters im pretty sure.. ?
and nah not many edate couples are srs, all social status :c
And I'm pretty sure 2) and 3) are not the same xD

cevans1290

Maybe i am oldschool, but your average 3 months relationships not sound even serious.
but she legit said almost all were her friends.?
all but like 2 or 3.. xd

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
1, the same person i married years ago in pwi :tiger-43:

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
i got 0 better to be alone  ;D ;D 8) O:-)

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
My two bitches Sora and Noki :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
This tread is made for - Who have more? Because if Candy u says u have 15, its looks like that u proud about it. Maybe i am oldschool, but your average 3 months relationships not sound even serious.

I don't take in-game marriage seriously. They are pixels, nothing more, nothing less. If you build a relationship with someone off of this game that lasts years, good for you. But funny enough, most of these e-relationships never go passed the computer screen into real life, physical contact.

I've only had one long distanced relationship off of this game/server that lasted a year and was a regret.
Most marriages I've had was with people that I was really good friends with at some point but had a falling out with.

Are you going to judge me for that? Cool, go ahead.
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2016, 04:48 am by C

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex