Epic Perfect World

Kinsei - Destroy | EA POV

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Man poor apo if they dont outnumber by 20 they lose pk badly...... you are a good ea im proud

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i honestly dont enjoy the fun in watching/making pw videos anymore, but have to say, this video shows some nice plays especially towards the end - can clearly see that apo were getting trashed left and right, then they came with personal healers/wr's to kill 1 ea lmao - kinda pathetic if you ask me

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
Man poor apo if they dont outnumber by 20 they lose pk badly...... you are a good ea im proud
Even with numbers they do sht lol

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Fun pk had 1 ep only and they had like 4+ and their dd still dying even with 2-3 bm CCing lmao wonder how well their dd will survive without support or cc xd 

nice video 

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
Fun pk had 1 ep only and they had like 4+ and their dd still dying even with 2-3 bm CCing lmao wonder how well their dd will survive without support or cc xd

nice video
you gotta understand its apollumi using artifex lvl tactics lol

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
because i dont have -9 on set like other, atk bow+ 2 parts with -6%ct +dex
And it kills 10x faster than my 1010+ dex aps EA.. I should start using my -9 ct parts and go ct EA, looks easier.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
And it kills 10x faster than my 1010+ dex aps EA.. I should start using my -9 ct parts and go ct EA, looks easier.
Honestly since mage can get - 99 with dragon Wep, I don't see why ea had to use 145 Wep to get 2.0, dragon bow int should be boosted tbh so demon ea has more dmg 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Honestly since mage can get - 99 with dragon Wep, I don't see why ea had to use 145 Wep to get 2.0, dragon bow int should be boosted tbh so demon ea has more dmg
Would be nice. It's ok if i spark and it debuffs, but without spark damage it's joke compared to ct EAs.
And when it comes to 1vs1 against melee class then it's impossible to kill, casting is way too slow.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Would be nice. It's ok if i spark and it debuffs, but without spark damage it's joke compared to ct EAs.
And when it comes to 1vs1 against melee class then it's impossible to kill, casting is way too slow.
Demon ea was fun when you could swap aps and CT, but now sage far superior 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
i honestly dont enjoy the fun in watching/making pw videos anymore, but have to say, this video shows some nice plays especially towards the end - can clearly see that apo were getting trashed left and right, then they came with personal healers/wr's to kill 1 ea lmao - kinda pathetic if you ask me
I exaggerate a little

TY Yolo

You can't compare demon EA with sage EA atm, i agree with chill, demon ea was fun when u could swap aps/ct.
Use slingshot dragon with gloom effect

nice video

Ty Ele, that one EP in warning did good

Last Edit: Sept 24, 2016, 10:48 am by Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
I exaggerate a little

TY Yolo
You can't compare demon EA with sage EA atm, i agree with chill, demon ea was fun when u could swap aps/ct.
Use slingshot dragon with gloom effect
Ty Ele, that one EP in warning did good
Just saying there's way too big difference between ct and aps EA damage and aps EA can't really kill anything alone, unless you spark + it's a lot easier to survive as ct EA, that's why 90% of server are ct EAs.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Just saying there's way too big difference between ct and aps EA damage and aps EA can't really kill anything alone, unless you spark + it's a lot easier to survive as ct EA, that's why 90% of server are ct EAs.
Exactly 
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Was good pk, always fun to watch Kinsei's videos 

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
This.

Offline Acie

• Warning#1
  • I 3 spark every cd
My kinsie nice video :normal-8: :normal-4: :normal-3: hehehe