Epic Perfect World

EU for PE

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Guys, dont argue over something not irrelevant to the topic. Dont need to reasons to modify it.
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2016, 12:06 am by Rannie

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

kitty stew

btw countless players have said they wished for PE and or ST to be tradable >_>
funny you mentioned countless others wishing for PE to be tradeable

how did this thread turn out?

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=35563

gj on exaggerating the support you believe you have for these dumb ideas

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Guys, dont argue over something not irrelevant to the topic. Dont need to reasons to modify it.
Wow, Heaven forbid you're forced to do your job.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I think you all need to calm down and focus on the real topic. +1 yes. Also srsly tho you gotta boost wb
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

zSavX

funny you mentioned countless others wishing for PE to be tradeable

how did this thread turn out?

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=35563

gj on exaggerating the support you believe you have for these dumb ideas
I didn't have knowledge of that thread, so before you assume I scour the forums and know about every single 100+ post, check again...Countless people have said it, and it's not my idea, I can drop money on the game and get the gear i want no problem...so at the end of the day it don't phase me one bit, and it's ONLY DUMB TO YOU, cause you don't agree with it yourself, which in turn makes you're opinion now and forever irrelevant cause you're a troll regardless...+1 more PE to the economy, bring in more new players who won't quit within a week cause they deem it too hard to gear, while the other servers where you can get instant gear almost, take them from EPW...yeah yall wanna do alot for the server, but so afraid of change...hmmm :) anyway yeah stay on topic Fujin :) +1 again and have a good day :D

kitty stew

I didn't have knowledge of that thread, so before you assume I scour the forums and know about every single 100+ post, check again...Countless people have said it, and it's not my idea, I can drop money on the game and get the gear i want no problem...so at the end of the day it don't phase me one bit, and it's ONLY DUMB TO YOU, cause you don't agree with it yourself, which in turn makes you're opinion now and forever irrelevant cause you're a troll regardless...+1 more PE to the economy, bring in more new players who won't quit within a week cause they deem it too hard to gear, while the other servers where you can get instant gear almost, take them from EPW...yeah yall wanna do alot for the server, but so afraid of change...hmmm :) anyway yeah stay on topic Fujin :) +1 again and have a good day :D
"countless have said it" (implying this is a popular suggestion)

*is presented with an actual thread relating to this very subject where it's shown not to be popular whatsoever*

"i dont scour the forums"

best arguments 2k16

btw as someone who does trials on 40-80 people a week (thousands of PE's), this change you propose would benefit me more than almost anyone, including yourself

however, Agatio changed things away from 12 damas per person and changed over to PE system for a reason, which you obviously ignore, or likely are completely unaware of given how little you know about anything :police: it's a dumb idea that stands a snowballs chance in hell of happening
Last Edit: Sept 24, 2016, 05:11 pm by kitty stew

zSavX

"countless have said it" (implying this is a popular suggestion)

*is presented with an actual thread relating to this very subject where it's shown not to be popular whatsoever*

"i dont scour the forums"

best arguments 2k16
you can't present me with a thread that i had no knowledge of, because simple fact of the matter and wrap you're head around this, if i had knowledge of it, don't you think i would've commented??? I wouldn't deem it as *popular* but it is highly talked about from alot of people, I myself have had the convo with 3-5 people since tuesday this week alone...what you trying??? you coming at me halfass and it's insulting.

kitty stew

you can't present me with a thread that i had no knowledge of, because simple fact of the matter and wrap you're head around this, if i had knowledge of it, don't you think i would've commented??? I wouldn't deem it as *popular* but it is highly talked about from alot of people, I myself have had the convo with 3-5 people since tuesday this week alone...what you trying??? you coming at me halfass and it's insulting.
the idea of making PE tradeable is far more unpopular than popular, if you don't believe me, make a poll

and that's besides the fact that it's irrelevant.. making PE tradeable would defeat the entire purpose of creating it to begin with, Agatio wouldn't do it.. hence why it stands a snowballs chance in hell

for someone who likes trying to talk down to people like you're smart you sure can't see the signs that you're fighting a battle you stand no chance of winning

zSavX

the idea of making PE tradeable is far more unpopular than popular, if you don't believe me, make a poll

and that's besides the fact that it's irrelevant.. making PE tradeable would defeat the entire purpose of creating it to begin with, Agatio wouldn't do it.. hence why it stands a snowballs chance in hell

for someone who likes trying to talk down to people like you're smart you sure can't see the signs that you're fighting a battle you stand no chance of winning
LOL this thread said make PE in EU...but you attack the idea to make PE tradable when I comment it...and I can tell you it's more popular then you think, like you said that's not the point I +1 the thread itself, so this all mumbo jumbo is blah 
I am smart, you and the countless others who are soo quick to -1 something but give no real reason is sickening, when I don't see you trying to add something new to the server but you're the first ones in WC *i'm bored* >_> and fyi I used PE on my sins wrist and got x3 int with 3 PE...other then that it's my personal reroll tool and don't too much care, I'm saying for those who have 800+ and no toons to reroll it becomes a wasted resource, when they can give it to say a faction mate...or a new player >_> simple it has a use now, but you're looking at the glass half empty, read for comprehension before replying and maybe you'd understand something more then you're own selfish demands....
*pay attention to the highlighted part, so you know*
I'm simply the voice for those too scared, to fight the system :) keep em coming i have a comeback for everything :)

kitty stew

LOL this thread said make PE in EU...but you attack the idea to make PE tradable when I comment it...and I can tell you it's more popular then you think, like you said that's not the point I +1 the thread itself, so this all mumbo jumbo is blah I am smart, you and the countless others who are soo quick to -1 something but give no real reason is sickening, when I don't see you trying to add something new to the server but you're the first ones in WC *i'm bored* >_> and fyi I used PE on my sins wrist and got x3 int with 3 PE...other then that it's my personal reroll tool and don't too much care, I'm saying for those who have 800+ and no toons to reroll it becomes a wasted resource, when they can give it to say a faction mate...or a new player >_> simple it has a use now, but you're looking at the glass half empty, read for comprehension before replying and maybe you'd understand something more then you're own selfish demands.... *pay attention to the highlighted part, so you know* I'm simply the voice for those too scared, to fight the system :) keep em coming i have a comeback for everything :)
"would defeat the entire purpose of PE to begin with"

"no real reason"

kek

zSavX

"would defeat the entire purpose of PE to begin with"

"no real reason"

kek
would defeat the purpose, by giving it a use to endgame people who don't have no more use for it??? and you dare insult my intelligence...this ain't black and white add some color to it, i can tell by how fast you're replying you're just spouting off BS cause it's different but lemme go -1 and agree with you, nothing to say then LOL

kitty stew

would defeat the purpose, by giving it a use to endgame people who don't have no more use for it??? and you dare insult my intelligence...this ain't black and white add some color to it, i can tell by how fast you're replying you're just spouting off BS cause it's different but lemme go -1 and agree with you, nothing to say then LOL
endgame people that have no use for PE's don't need to be farming them, they can simply account stash.. thing is, most people -are- farming PE's, and clearly they like this new system

if they want to trade items for rolling r8r that's what seals, damas, etc. are for.. making PE tradeable would make the creation of PE months ago pointless

like I said, fighting a losing battle.. but entertaining watching you clown up the forums anyways

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Is that Endless Universe? lol

If so, -1 sorry.

cevans1290

Wow, Heaven forbid you're forced to do your job.
Watch out bby, might get that salty delete
+1 tho xd how terrible would it be for them to have to remove/alter a post, which takes seconds to do?

zSavX

endgame people that have no use for PE's don't need to be farming them, they can simply account stash.. thing is, most people -are- farming PE's, and clearly they like this new system

if they want to trade items for rolling r8r that's what seals, damas, etc. are for.. making PE tradeable would make the creation of PE months ago pointless

like I said, fighting a losing battle.. but entertaining watching you clown up the forums anyways
you clearly didn't read the highlight bolded text i could care less at the end of the day...but i lost interest in this trivial onesided debate with someone whose IQ is so low :/ gf gf