Epic Perfect World

Where is Erecho ? The real erecho

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Gee buzz
bro you are easy i will fight vs you with 145 gear i come tommorow on Pm em on Allegiance we made 5k ec bet game but dont be scare i will tell Gm he record :) Raul Play Him at moment wait :) idk why you guys have big mouth to me but i need to guys destroy you again hahaha it will be easy :D 

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
What if dat wasnt him ? o.O
trust he was it it was bet game 5k ec bet game :) tyroth and so wathc this 1vs1 too but i play this sin Elysium after 1  year or so my last online look

Offline Mizuki

• Peach *~*
  • Faction: 0FckGiven

OmegaRa

Gee, I wish I would tend to your challenge but you're really not worth my time :-(
Wouldn't want the "Real Erecho" 3.Erecho, to come and say it didn't happen, and rinse and repeat. Sorry bud

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Gee, I wish I would tend to your challenge but you're really not worth my time :-(
Wouldn't want the "Real Erecho" 3.Erecho, to come and say it didn't happen, and rinse and repeat. Sorry bud
na na you cant do run from me lmao ... dont serach excuse you still bark with your worst bm to me and run for 1vs1 ?
i will be made so or so with mine Allegaince or Astrum, i can fck you in 1vs1 or 1vs2 it will be easy i will talk with GM he take the Ec men is shame for me when anyone think i lost vs you ... lmao raul and so lough it xD is shame men ... you think you have 1 % chance vs me ? HAHAHAHAHA wait tommrow i will ask Raul to gave me my acc back i will be destroy you ... ik 3 persons copy ( active player ) my name but its so funny if player think its me hahahaha i still talk with agatio about this theme but he said he cnat do anythink with copy names

Offline Blaja

na na you cant do run from me lmao ... dont serach excuse you still bark with your worst bm to me and run for 1vs1 ?
i will be made so or so with mine Allegaince or Astrum, i can fck you in 1vs1 or 1vs2 it will be easy i will talk with GM he take the Ec men is shame for me when anyone think i lost vs you ... lmao raul and so lough it xD is shame men ... you think you have 1 % chance vs me ? HAHAHAHAHA wait tommrow i will ask Raul to gave me my acc back i will be destroy you ... ik 3 persons copy ( active player ) my name but its so funny if player think its me hahahaha i still talk with agatio about this theme but he said he cnat do anythink with copy names

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
yeap, rip english

Offline darknet

• Characters: Haruto
  • Faction: AE
jana <3 = Erecho, He makes a thread and says to himself, welcome back, sad forever ik it is the most unnecessary changes his name and says he is not. I only say what a great sacrifice.

Offline darknet

• Characters: Haruto
  • Faction: AE
Language ?              

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
trust he was it it was bet game 5k ec bet game :) tyroth and so wathc this 1vs1 too but i play this sin Elysium after 1  year or so my last online look
dw bro i will ome online again to see your 1v1 vs Omega and areashii both will lose anyways i will record it for ya and release it np.
If both lose u can ask for 1v2 meybe they would stand a chance then lmfao, both are easy anyways people think that 3th worlders like '' areashii '' thinks can't win these days, but dw these people will mostly get rekt by their underestimating to us the only real 1.0 players that are realy and trully good as i know these days are raul badboywr and rev and some others but most of them like areashii or omega and these stupid kind of people will never know, how it feels to be good by wrecking the kind of people they are, they will lose hard and kiss ur ass afterwards or they will hate u even more like durion does to me and keep TT and like all the things other people will say to you.
anyways i'm out, Erecho bro hit them up boy i'll be there.
cya feggets mwahaha

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
jana <3 = Erecho, He makes a thread and says to himself, welcome back, sad forever ik it is the most unnecessary changes his name and says he is not. I only say what a great sacrifice.
unknown she is OFckGiven marschal hahahaha But ok ... 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Pm me in game whenever you are back, cant wait to destroy you.

OmegaRa