Epic Perfect World

Where is Erecho ? The real erecho

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
they copy my name, like ASTRUM,zErecho,iErecho,Echoro,TheErecho,_Allegiance ,_Allegiance_ EIIusion,Hellusion,Erecha, i saw them ingame, but they are not me. I quit EPW about 2 years ago. because my School , friends and my girl friend.

Only Erecho-Astrum-Tyrantbaby are Mine.
NO More... and i never Change my Name, They are still stay at same name.

other Sins are Copy from Me.
He quit epw 2 years ago yet he joined like 1-2 years after me and I'm on epw now 3 years... makes sense but oh well he never made sense

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
How come you quit 2 years ago but the video on your signature is 5 months old, and you have others from 3-4 months ago lol
He always been delusional (watch now he quote me saying i lost vs him or some sht, just cus i said he is delusional lmae)
He quit epw 2 years ago yet he joined like 1-2 years after me and I'm on epw now 3 years... makes sense but oh well he never made sense
agreed

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
nt they don't go for their owntop players never had their name copied
you're not even top 500, nt
and your not in any top not even in the rankings stfu lmfae :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
bye kid

Offline Areashi

• Banned
and your not in any top not even in the rankings stfu lmfae :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
bye kid
Definitely at the top, also try making a thread and get at least 2 pages without your friends/alt accounts trying to boost your ego. you'll never be at this level
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=36002.0

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Definitely at the top, also try making a thread and get at least 2 pages without your friends/alt accounts trying to boost your ego. you'll never be at this level
haha the trash is just flowing with the sh!t flow, didnt expect anything else from you lmfao. no idd i passed your lvl the time i asked you to 1v1 and you denied it so yea actualy i can put u on my list as Areashii ( pussied out )
anyways u will never come 1v1 me NEVER so yea whats the point that a brit like you doesn't show up, laters nobody :)

OmegaRa

I 5-1'd him at Dragon's End, never logged again

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
SS'd the fights lul

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
You ?! Hahahahaha dont make ne Lough er Are Never made 1vs1 in Dragons end, but i know i Fluor you 6-0 with My sin ... You know Astrum? Why You Talk Here lies about me. Are you Never learn ? 

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Uknown is Mad ? Hahaha i dont Need because i know im best

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
SS'd the fights lul
You can SSd its Not me You can ask agatio ach Men collapse you are ez i Floor you in every 1vs1 i will Come back if The Holidays begin , You will See then Astrum ans Allegiance they will ne fck you can vall Omega Too i make 1vs2 Bet Game 

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Lul here we go again lmao

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place
Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place Your Guys think real? TO a copy from ne heute is The real Erecho Guys wait if you Guys saw My Sin you Guys Must learn again your Place 

Offline 2.Erecho

• My Main ( Moderated )
Lul here we go again lmao
Look This delusinal Kid ofc we can, wait 3/4 Weeks i Need TO Farm My gear back ofc i made you again ez,... I saw The Patch no scripts hahahahha I Floor you without Script xD 5-0 or 6-0 i Need to learn how to Play My SIn, give ne Time , if i made My next, You will See im back and ofc we made 2vs1 hahahahha it will be funny 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
Look This delusinal Kid ofc we can, wait 3/4 Weeks i Need TO Farm My gear back ofc i made you again ez,... I saw The Patch no scripts hahahahha I Floor you without Script xD 5-0 or 6-0 i Need to learn how to Play My SIn, give ne Time , if i made My next, You will See im back and ofc we made 2vs1 hahahahha it will be funny
Conclusion: Everything i say makes you go delusional and mad af LMFAO