Offline Areashi

• Banned
ez http://prnt.sc/ckeb9c

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
glitch boss to spawn faster and still lose, congratulations, you played yourself ;D ;D
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Noki one the true Tyrants slayers... Good video bro, they don't stand a chance when you are arround tbh.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Insanity

Last Edit: Sept 21, 2016, 09:58 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2016, 09:58 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
ops dude busted

glitch boss to spawn faster and still lose, congratulations, you played yourself ;D ;D
they can't play fair dude if they play fair they loss way 2 fast but tbh they rushed their loss today horrible dt performance.

Noki one the true Tyrants slayers... Good video bro, they don't stand a chance when you are arround tbh.
playmaker whispers: dude why is apollumi so good they made disband basketball team

Last Edit: Sept 21, 2016, 09:59 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
nice video dude

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Are you sure he doesn't make fun of you guys, when you guys had same kind of serious post on forum lmao desperate to have numbers. You got fooled m8.
OT: Tyrants got outnumbered again, classic. I really start to belive you can't beat them without outnumbering them in DT or mass pk lol
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2016, 10:01 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Are you sure he doesn't make fun of you guys, when you guys had same kind of serious post on forum lmao desperate to have numbers. You got fooled m8. OT: Tyrants got outnumbered again, classic. I really start to belive you can't beat them without outnumbering them in DT or mass pk
k.               

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2016, 10:00 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Are you sure he doesn't make fun of you guys, when you guys had same kind of serious post on forum lmao desperate to have numbers. You got fooled m8.
OT: Tyrants got outnumbered again, classic. I really start to belive you can't beat them without outnumbering them in DT or mass pk lol
This. 

Offline Audrey

• Characters: Caspiel
  • Faction: Artifex | Apollumi
Very Nice Video and EZ Ofcourse  ;) ;)

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
outnumber us by 20 people atleast and 4 backstabbing guilds still lose..