Epic Perfect World

Ya THATS DAMN RIGHT

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
the photo is edited? :monkey-16: looks to me like they turned up the graphics and just added the text

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
the photo is edited? :monkey-16: looks to me like they turned up the graphics and just added the text

By the looks from the song lyrics in your signature above, Sir, you either like Megadeth or Woe Is Me.. Interesting.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
And ya'll be hatin' dis boy drew dis shit by hand, yo.  :monkey-47:

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
By the looks from the song lyrics in your signature above, Sir, you either like Megadeth or Woe Is Me.. Interesting.

\../ :normal-7:\../ MEGADUCK! i mean..... MEGADETH!

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman

Ye it is. Look at the bottom and top. White stripes. I still can see a bit of Windows.

Offline ZionStar

• I bite.
Okay. After all the goofing around and false compliments...

The image is crap for a good screenshot. I don't care if he's colorblind or not.
Before you start taking screenshots...

Remove the names. You know who they are, you can edit in names later. Or take one at the beginning with every one's names, and the rest without.
Zoom IN.
Make sure the area is clear of other people/items. (Large Magic Potion, this is your only warning)
Make use of angles! Don't just take a screenshot. Rotate your view, find the best angle for the light, the background, the look of the characters.
Watch out for the ground. It likes to get up in the foreground and cause issues.
Take lots of screenshots. Because characters blink. Because even the slightest movement can change the image. Sunlight matters for some things. Because you might like one of the other 500 pictures you took.
Unless you're using that as a desktop wallpaper... MAKE THE IMAGE SMALLER. If the forum is resizing it, it's way too big.
If you're using the image for signatures... I recommend getting rid of all little things that show sparkly or flashy or whatever. That means put away the genies/mounts/flyers. And be prepared to take LOTS of images with the sage/demon fairy getting in the way.
Unless that sparkly item is the main focus of the image. Then use your own judgement.

And have fun with the image in editing... Add borders, use brushes, mess around with stuff you don't understand. You can end up with really strange and awesome things that way :P

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Okay. After all the goofing around and false compliments...

The image is crap for a good screenshot. I don't care if he's colorblind or not.
Before you start taking screenshots...

Remove the names. You know who they are, you can edit in names later. Or take one at the beginning with every one's names, and the rest without.
Zoom IN.
Make sure the area is clear of other people/items. (Large Magic Potion, this is your only warning)
Make use of angles! Don't just take a screenshot. Rotate your view, find the best angle for the light, the background, the look of the characters.
Watch out for the ground. It likes to get up in the foreground and cause issues.
Take lots of screenshots. Because characters blink. Because even the slightest movement can change the image. Sunlight matters for some things. Because you might like one of the other 500 pictures you took.
Unless you're using that as a desktop wallpaper... MAKE THE IMAGE SMALLER. If the forum is resizing it, it's way too big.
If you're using the image for signatures... I recommend getting rid of all little things that show sparkly or flashy or whatever. That means put away the genies/mounts/flyers. And be prepared to take LOTS of images with the sage/demon fairy getting in the way.
Unless that sparkly item is the main focus of the image. Then use your own judgement.

And have fun with the image in editing... Add borders, use brushes, mess around with stuff you don't understand. You can end up with really strange and awesome things that way :P

Was this all necessary? He did say he wasn't the one who made this.

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
l liked it Keep Doing it  :tiger-46: :tiger-44:

Bow Down Bishs.