Epic Perfect World

Custom Title for 'Team Squad'

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just make custom titles able to be bought in the panel like plenty of servers before this, players choose the title, color, donate for it and the system does it itelf, only needing Agatio's approval. 

Donations will flow in like crazy.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Just make custom titles able to be bought in the panel like plenty of servers before this, players choose the title, color, donate for it and the system does it itelf, only needing Agatio's approval.

agreed, but there goes "unique" in trash lul

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
custome tittle pls i need for my badminton team

Cant be done automatically as it would need to be patched in client but i do agree it would be an awesome "cosmetic" to donate for
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2016, 04:02 pm by IceNiki

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
delete sry double post

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nigrs out here making drama over a  Fckn title suggestion lmfao
Fckn clowns 

Anyway +1 

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
-1 titles need to be exclusive. 

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Do you have full attendance? go get your title then,that is asking for a custom title without having the check-in done. Tyrant God title came from an alt with full year attendance, same with Apollumi Mercenary/The Best x/any other custom title, giving them out would pretty much ruin other players work of logging every single day (its not that hard to do so but you got the point) so its either give whole server free custom titles or simply no, i would like the idea myself im not gonna lie, to have custom titles for certain squads for free but its probably not going to happen. To be fair at least i guess add it in point shop, since some ppl didnt have the time to actually check in every single day
'TeamSner' 'TyrantGod' was only a exemple but i guess some ppl still didn't got it. 

I personatly got my own custom title with full attendance who making some jealous ass regardless >.>
My point was simply to get one for the squad with who u usualy pk/tw/nw etc. I don't see any problem in it.  

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

agreed, but there goes "unique" in trash lul

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated

Agreed 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

My point was simply to get one for the squad with who u usualy pk/tw/nw etc. I don't see any problem in it.  

Imagine how many squads would get custom title lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Just make titles a donation option,
like 10 donation points per title.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just make titles a donation option,
like 10 donation points per title.
+1, only 10k ecs :3

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
'TeamSner' 'TyrantGod' was only a exemple but i guess some ppl still didn't got it.

I personatly got my own custom title with full attendance who making some jealous ass regardless >.>
Then everyone should get that, every single guild/squad/group of friends, imagine the work that Agatio will have to put in to add "Team Ducks, Team Sner, Team x" and the list goes on and on for hundreds of ppl + if its going to be added as a donation option it should be shtload of points to balance the work others put to get it, if its going to be 5-10 points then it wont be rare anymore considering everyone could afford it
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2016, 05:14 pm by Demonaa

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent