• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
-1 naw Pointless

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Thread is only here because they want a TeamSner title because we have TyrantGod
Last Edit: Sept 19, 2016, 11:56 am by Explicit

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline BriEsT

• Don
If ALL the teams get one +1
 + for this guy , its only fair if every guild got a title or two specially made for themselfs .

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
She gave those title names as an example, she doesn't want them.
She is referring to a new one customized ^

He means that aga didn't give it to us because we asked for it, it was someone called arrow who checked in for one year and asked for tyrantgod title then he gave it to some ppl in tyrants. 

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
If ALL the teams get one +1
That's the point

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
He means that aga didn't give it to us because we asked for it, it was someone called arrow who checked in for one year and asked for tyrantgod title then he gave it to some ppl in tyrants.
just +/- don't give a flying *** about the rest of view 

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★
+++++ yes please

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion who give a fck if u don't giv a fck 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
did I even talk to you or about your shit thread ? I was just explaining to him wat raul meant holy ***
on topic : I think its too much work for aga and very unnecessary tho I really would like to have title for best squad on server (my squad) but yeah rather focusing on eclipse patch so -1

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
She gave those title names as an example, she doesn't want them.
She is referring to a new one customized ^
Got it wrong since i saw she gave as example "TeamSner"&"TyrantGod" it was obvious she was pointing at that title.Anyways on topic don't care +/- but as far i remember Agatio didn't even wanna add custom title as donation option,don't see why he would make titles for everyone that wants their own title for few ppl "SnerTeam" "SeanTeam" "HarpistTeam" "ColorblindTeam" and so on,wouldn't be fair for people who checked in one year,Agatio wanted to reward those who did since is a big deal having full attendance,there were lots of events(and more coming pretty sure) where 1st price was own custom title.

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Do you have full attendance? go get your title then,that is asking for a custom title without having the check-in done. Tyrant God title came from an alt with full year attendance, same with Apollumi Mercenary/The Best x/any other custom title, giving them out would pretty much ruin other players work of logging every single day (its not that hard to do so but you got the point) so its either give whole server free custom titles or simply no, i would like the idea myself im not gonna lie, to have custom titles for certain squads for free but its probably not going to happen. To be fair at least i guess add it in point shop, since some ppl didnt have the time to actually check in every single day

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Anyways on topic don't care +/- but as far i remember Agatio didn't even wanna add custom title as donation option,don't see why he would make titles for everyone that wants their own title for few ppl "SnerTeam" "SeanTeam" "HarpistTeam" "ColorblindTeam" and so on,wouldn't be fair for people who checked in one year,Agatio wanted to reward those who did since is a big deal having full attendance,there were lots of events(and more coming pretty sure) where 1st price was own custom title.
Yea I agree with this.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=37738.0   Event going on right now, 1st prize is custom title (among other things)