Epic Perfect World

Custom Title for 'Team Squad'

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Ok so there i was wondering if it's possible to get a custom title for the people who use to be in the same squad for pk/tw etc  
Like for exemple 'TeamSner' 'TyrantGod' so there will be 10 ppl who will be able to get it  just +/- guys thx :)

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master

Offline Sora

• God
  • Characters: Sora, God
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Potsepis

• Inactive
  • Faction: Apollumi
++++       
Apollumi only EU guild to ever destroy Conflate, most individualy skilled guild 1 apollumi god can destroy 2-3 Conflate/Tyrants/Any other guild noobs with ease. Kings of DT and Mass PK, dominating in 10v10 for 4 years.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
If you're referring to the title some of Tyrants already have "TyrantGod" is nothing that we've asked Agatio todo Sean got that title just like everyone else with full attendance item got it (including myself) he just sent it to few Tyrants members most of em are officers who got it.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
If you're referring to the title some of Tyrants already have "TyrantGod" is nothing that we've asked Agatio todo he got that title just like everyone else with full attendance item got it (including myself) he just sent it to few Tyrants members most of em are officers who got it.
She gave those title names as an example, she doesn't want them.
She is referring to a new one customized ^
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
+           
bb

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
She gave those title names as an example, she doesn't want them.
She is referring to a new one customized ^
That ^^

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
it would be nice to see all tyrants with 1 title all apo with 1 title same with no fcks given etc why not. +1

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
-1 naw Pointless