Epic Perfect World

Something needs to be done about the leveling

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Honestly, when I was leveling my BM, I was in a rush to reach 150. I would literally get like, 4-5 Eso's and run 4-5 PVs an Eso in one day. Each PV with an Eso on would give me roughly around 6% or more at 149. That right there is enough to level a 149, but it takes 4-5 hours. Boring as hell, I know it is. But, the leveling isn't that bad.
Only reason I haven't finished leveling my 147 Archer is because I haven't really tried to, lol.

Now, if I wanted to, I could easily log on tomorrow and do the same thing with my Archer, a little bit slower and more Eso's though. Don't know yet, I just find PV much quicker to level than GV. Plus you get MTPs you can either sell or use to make Scroll of Tomes. Don't forget about the EC, but I can make 50 EC in PV in less the time it takes me to run GV.

Anyways, before I get even more off topic. The leveling is not that bad, sure, a little worse for the AA classes, but if you're in a hurry, just put forth the effort to level and you'll do it. If you're not in a hurry, then just take your time.