Epic Perfect World

Something needs to be done about the leveling

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Then there is always GV you can do, just remember not to activate your Eso's before wave 5.

Why not before wave 5? 

Now I understand why there isn't a 145+ PV, but there was a time where I thought that a 145+ PV with a SMALL exp increase due to higher level mobs would alleviate the problem for those who wish to have it.  Personally, I'm completely burned out on PV on my sin and she's 148. I haven't measured how much exp I get from it, but I actually noticed that I got more doing GV (which I hate doing on my sin). 

It's painful, but the incentive of dragon gear is good enough I suppose.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline MrAmazing

It's not hard to get to 150. Try getting 105 on PWI, see how long THAT takes you. Use a training eso, necklace that adds experience, tome that adds experience. That's what I did. It's not hard.

First of all, in PWI YOU DONT NEED TO BE LEVEL 105 to use the end game gears -.-, the only reason i wanted to play epicpw was because i wanted to PK, i alrdy have good enough chars in pwi to do everything i want. But its just the pk that is dead in the official servers, but its alive here lol. But if i do anymore PV or GV im gonna smash my laptop
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2013, 06:34 pm by MrAmazing

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
First of all, in PWI YOU DONT NEED TO BE LEVEL 105 to use the end game gears -.-, the only reason i wanted to play epicpw was because i wanted to PK, i alrdy have good enough chars in pwi to do everything i want. But its just the pk that is dead in the official servers, but its alive here lol. But if i do anymore PV or GV im gonna smash my laptop

Well there is the option of buying level scrolls if PV and GV annoys you that badly.  It's painful to me, but PV and GV gets me epic coins, so...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Dj

• The road is vicious, but I'll be victorious
It's been stated before, even by GMs. This is a farming server. This server isn't for people who want everything on a silver platter.
and yes, it is very easy to get to 150. Almost everything is easy to farm and achieve here, it just takes time, because, as I said before, this is a farming server.
Agreed, nothing on this server is too hard, It's just time consuming.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
.... I really hope you are joking about leveling being hard... I haven't even done that much work and I am gaining exp like there is no tomorrow....

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline CyanideFist

• Beginner
Ok Seriously, getting to level 150 is torture its taking way to much time, the reason some people are playing vendetta is because the leveling here to level 150 is taking to long. Hell even i installed vendetta, im 149 and i get like 2% exp every PV run. If i wanted to play something that takes alot of time then i wouldnt be in a private server. IJS i know atleast 15 people who would play EP isntead of in other servers if leveling didnt take this long.

You obviously don't know what are you talking about. Both me and my hubby played 1 YEAR on PWI. I got to lvl 89 on a cleric and 81 on an archer. It's more than just hard, it's time and money consuming! You would never have the gear or other perks that you can get here either in game or for the free cubi for voting. Try PWI for a week and then complain. This server is just fine! They're doing great jobs.

CyanideFist - seeker

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
You obviously don't know what are you talking about. Both me and my hubby played 1 YEAR on PWI. I got to lvl 89 on a cleric and 81 on an archer. It's more than just hard, it's time and money consuming! You would never have the gear or other perks that you can get here either in game or for the free cubi for voting. Try PWI for a week and then complain. This server is just fine! They're doing great jobs.
err.... unfortunately leveling is no where near that hard on pwi anymore I can get 100 in 1 week easily.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Chire

err.... unfortunately leveling is no where near that hard on pwi anymore I can get 100 in 1 week easily.
by buying heads. :monkey-9:
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
by buying heads. :monkey-9:

i thought that was only legal in vegas :monkey-37:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
You do PV and GV...
I mix FC with PV, and convert purple mats from FC at Martial Arts Master.

At lvl 149 one Solo FC run (kill all that moves in there) gives me about 5.4%,
and 22-24 mill coins. And 2 Pure God Stones, 2 Recraft Stones and 2 EC. LOL
Plus set of mats to get another 1.1%.

Together with mats conversion takes about 1.5 hour.

One PV run gives me about 2.7%, and about 11 mill coin in 30-35 min.

I don't do it all day. Go one FC, maybe followed by PV, then hang around
a bit, do BH or GV,  then one more FC. Then relax, help friends farm mats
for 130 or 140 gear (Cotton, Wood, Sand, Leaves...), help with culties,
or just chill in guild chat.

For a moment you sounded like making hard work out of the game.

I have fun and go easy. No rush... :)

~~~~~

Ah, yes... I don't do it, but you can:
sometimes people sell Super Level Scrolls (80 mill XP) for 90 EC each.
At lvl 149 it's 4% per Scroll. Say, reach 60% and then get 10 Scrolls. :)

Or vote (or donate) and buy the Scrolls from Boutique.
Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013, 12:03 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

aeon27

LOL I am very aware of not needing to be 105 to wear end game gears. I was simply making a comparison of END GAME LEVEL. As I said before, this is NOT a hard server yet so many people make it hard because they are lazy and want everything handed to them without putting forth much effort. Believe me, I know what you mean about doing a lot of PV and GV. It gets boring, yes. I got bored as hell but I'd rather hit 150 on this server.

Like I said before, get the necklace that gives +2% experience, the tome that adds +4% experience, and some training esoterica's. There's even a belt you can get from marriage quests that gives +10% experience. You'll hit 150 faster than you think with all those.  ;)

aeon27

You do PV and GV...
I mix FC with PV, and convert purple mats from FC at Martial Arts Master.

At lvl 149 one Solo FC run (kill all that moves in there) gives me about 5.4%,
and 22-24 mill coins. And 2 Pure God Stones, 2 Recraft Stones and 2 EC. LOL
Plus set of mats to get another 1.1%.

Together with mats conversion takes about 1.5 hour.

One PV run gives me about 2.7%, and about 11 mill coin in 30-35 min.

I don't do it all day. Go one FC, maybe followed by PV, then hang around
a bit, do BH or GV,  then one more FC. Then relax, help friends farm mats
for 130 or 140 gear (Cotton, Wood, Sand, Leaves...), help with culties,
or just chill in guild chat.

For a moment you sounded like making hard work out of the game.

I have fun and go easy. No rush... :)

~~~~~

Ah, yes... I don't do it, but you can:
sometimes people sell Super Level Scrolls (80 mill XP) for 90 EC each.
At lvl 149 it's 4% per Scroll. Say, reach 60% and then get 10 Scrolls. :)

Or vote (or donate) and buy the Scrolls from Boutique.

Agreed. I didn't do back to back to back to back PV or GV or FC. I did a few runs, took a break and did a BH or chatted a bit. And yeah, it's a good idea to convert the purple FC mats for experience. That helps as well.

It's not hard at all. lol

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
IMO levelling here is just OK.

i only have 2 chars 150 ( my sage barb and my PVE sin) the rest of my alts  i just level slowly through PV and Shrine. I just try to enjoy the game and get Exp and EC at the same time.  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline CyanideFist

• Beginner
I started playing PWI shortly after the server opened up. And it was that hard. Dunno how it is now. TBH don't want to know either. And we certainly don't miss playing it one bit. This server is just perfect for us as it is. I can't complain.  ;)
Last Edit: Jan 05, 2013, 05:07 am by CyanideFist

CyanideFist - seeker