Epic Perfect World

Something needs to be done about the leveling

Offline RankNine

• REQUIEM Leader
  • REQUIEM - We are collective, resistance is futile
Hard to level here? Omg what u want? Start game with lvl 150 full R8 red name character +100k epic coins?

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
It's not even that hard, besides...you'll get bored faster if you get to 150 so fast
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Or...you can...you know...enjoy the ride?

My highest level character is 148.  I gain exp on her, albeit slowly, while farming for gear for my other 4 characters.  I do GV (I HATE it on sin, thank goodness my archer's almost 145 and my seeker's 140), PV (I'm tired of it, but epic coins are a good motivation to do a couple of runs a day), BH (only one I don't do is GV and that's because the only class high enough by most standards to do it, full or otherwise, is my sin), and recently, I started to work on Morai stuff, which gives well over 100 mil exp for the whole line.

And ya know what? I'm enjoying it.  My hubby, who is anti-private server, also plays here, and he enjoys it more than even the official servers because nothing is handed to you.  Okay, 110 levels is handed to you practically, but you do still gotta kill for it.  And maybe fashion, but if you want a full wardrobe, you gotta farm that coin, so yeah, nothing is handed to you on that platter.

BTW, I played Vendetta for a short while before they added EG/TB.  They had massive balance issues and it's a PvP server.  I can't imagine how bad the balance is now with sins and psys running around.  That, and I never like being forced into a PvP situation unless I'm feeling particularly violent (and that usually goes away with a shot of caffeine). 

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
I doubt you even read what I said, to have replied with this. I said nothing about the server being bad, nor did I say about hating the farming/lvling part of it. If I didn't like the server, I wouldn't be here...

yeah, i hit the wrong quote. i was looking at the other dudes quote and had a blonde moment

Offline ryanmartin

• There are no Limits!
  • life has no limits, the insperation behind my name
150 isn't that hard to get, really all you need to do i solo run pv when you have time, the ec you get at the end you can use for double xp scrolls. gv also helps a lot too with the scrolls you can walk out of there any were from 5-10% more xp depending on the levels. all it takes is a little knowledge of what to do, and you will be set. 

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
I think it would be nice if we did have a new instance with mobs that give alittle more xp :)

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Isn't it good that everything isn't handed to you? I have now 5 toons 150 and each and every one of them have been a pain to lvl. But it's part of the fun too, when you finally reach 150. Like people suggested here, use Esotericas, exp belts etc.

Besides if you do pv alone at lvl 149 it should give you closer to 4% rather than 2%. Then there is always GV you can do, just remember not to activate your Eso's before wave 5.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
New instance, yes. More xp, no. I rather see a instance that is actually worth farming other then warsong. and pretaining to the leveling conversation, all i can say is get off your lazy asses. Overall i think it took me  10 hrs to get my barb from lvl 110- 150 so ya we dont need anything more for the leveling system.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

dorothyerika

The exp rate here is already really high,why make it more.More people would be bored outta their mind,and its harder for them to stay here.We need SOME CHALLENGE.There isnt a server that just hands you the highest level or let alone the greatest gear.We need to work because theres a saying "Money dosnt come from trees" In this case levels or gears or anything.So,I agree with a new instance but no not higher exp rate, its high enough :).

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
We need to work because theres a saying "Money dosnt come from trees"

But it is made out of trees D:

Anyways, this discussion has no sense at all. Like already mentioned EPW is a farming server and it is like this since it started. There will never be a change in that and that is good. If you don't like that you can go to another server.

dorothyerika

:'( Apperently now money dont grow in trees they are trees

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's not hard to get to 150. Try getting 105 on PWI, see how long THAT takes you. Use a training eso, necklace that adds experience, tome that adds experience. That's what I did. It's not hard.
Getting 105 on real PW used to take years before the new FC with hypers was implemented. Now it's just few months if you got big enough wallet  ._.  But even it isn't required. Few friends that can get you through FC at low levels helps a lot, then you'll reach the point where you can do solo runs. For ranged classes it's quite harder though.
Sorry for the offtopic   :normal-18:

dorothyerika

Getting 105 on real PW used to take years before the new FC with hypers was implemented. Now it's just few months if you got big enough wallet  ._.  But even it isn't required. Few friends that can get you through FC at low levels helps a lot, then you'll reach the point where you can do solo runs. For ranged classes it's quite harder though.

+100000

aeon27

Um yeah, I know. Wasn't that long ago that I played PWI. I was comparing hitting 105 to hitting 150 on here. Lot easier on Epic than on PWI. IJS.........

Also, my chars on PWI aren't FC babies either. It took me a lot longer than a few months to hit 101 on them.