Epic Perfect World

It gets old

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wc trash talk is what i live for though.

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
Well played. I salute you all. For glory and honor! Huzzah comrades! I'm wrestling with some insecurity issues in my life but thank you all for playing with me. It's past my bedtime. Please don't tell my mommy. Gee whiz! That was fun. Good playing! I feel very, very small... please hold me...
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i wish in epw would  have  age limit, no ppl under 23 but then another hand cant be done or server would be dead lmao
you shouldnt limit it to age... you should more likely limit it to IQ....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
turn world chat off it only last 5 minutes 10 max stop being angry and sad

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
'

kek who would Apollumi pk against? Tyrants wouldn't be allowed to play xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i wish in epw would  have  age limit, no ppl under 23 but then another hand cant be done or server would be dead lmao

Why the *** would 23+ people be playing this game LMFAO sad as *** 

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
If epw doesnt have any trash talk in wc, is it even epw? 
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
But that's the whole point of epw...

Offline Selaria

People of all ages can act like what you see in WC. Having played MMOs since 2001, I can attest to meeting people my age(34) and yes even older  :o and being incredibly rude and immature..

It's really all about the kind of crowd something attracts. In competitive games like Perfect World(referring to the game itself not the server), it seems to naturally draw this kind of behavior.

Why the *** would 23+ people be playing this game LMFAO sad as ***

The game is fun to play. Games aren't exclusive to teens :P

Phantasy Star Online(all), PWI, FFXI, FFXIV, Aion, etc, played all that through out the years, starting at 19.

Without games, life can be really really boring, but then, that's just from the perspective of a long time gamer.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2016, 04:47 am by Selaria

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I wish the GMs would do something about all this trash in wc. after pk or tw its nothing but trash in wc and it does get old. yup great you won pk or your tw say good fight and move on not 30 mins of people calling either other names like there a bunch of 2yr olds and gms dont do nothing so for 30 mins you have to look at people calling each other gay,nigs ect time to grow up ijs or maybe gms should ban people for a few days cause damn that crap gets really old

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I wish the GMs would do something about all this trash in wc. after pk or tw its nothing but trash in wc and it does get old. yup great you won pk or your tw say good fight and move on not 30 mins of people calling either other names like there a bunch of 2yr olds and gms dont do nothing so for 30 mins you have to look at people calling each other gay,nigs ect time to grow up ijs or maybe gms should ban people for a few days cause damn that crap gets really old

Actually read this post and couldn't help but laugh

There's a big difference between trash talk in game and actual harassment and "racism". The GM's that are online when TW/DT/PK ends usually do say something along the lines of "Stop now or mutes will follow", which is mostly ignored because -lolwewon-. The players usually get muted too afterwards.

EPW is extremely lax on punishments though and never dishes out the pushiments that rule breaking players deserve most of the time.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2016, 06:33 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
'

kek who would Apollumi pk against? Tyrants wouldn't be allowed to play xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I am sorry but isn't  most of the trashtalk by Apo members after You guys win something against Tyrants? :-[

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
'

Neither would you.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Trashtalk betwen the big guilds is one of the reasons why the guilds dont disband and keep playing this game so why would you want to get rid of it . Besides friendly type of trashtalk is fine , calling ppl retards noobs easies ect. is totally fine , heck even homo and mama jokes are fine tbh . Being personal about some1s life should be /banned right away , done .
If you dont want to read the spam just turn off wc when it starts and turn it on back again in 10mins should be done by then lol ..

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am sorry but isn't  most of the trashtalk by Apo members after You guys win something against Tyrants? :-[

both guilds talk a shitstorm after they win something, don't pretend one is more guilty than the other

as if tyrants would stay quiet after they win something LOL