Epic Perfect World

New video

oh here comes the sin with the classic "LALALALALALALALALA NOT OP LALALALALALALALALALALALALLA" argument

Offline joachiem

Gank Defined= 2 or more people attacking or ''ganking'' you.
If you watch the vid, you can actually see, that there are more people attacking me.
What exactly stopped them from attacking? Nothing, which you can see when you actually watch the video.
KBai!

I see 1 person unable to attack and 1 started to attack after you attacked him, perhaps once or twice some random kicked and you stealthed or spark stealthed instantly. In other words, this is a 'gank' not worth mentioning nor placing a youtube vid for...
I see 1 person unable to attack and 1 started to attack after you attacked him, perhaps once or twice some random kicked and you stealthed or spark stealthed instantly. In other words, this is a 'gank' not worth mentioning nor placing a youtube vid for...

lol you're arguing with the epitome of stupid... in his mind its ok if he comes out of stealth after he two sparked with his buffs on and occult ices someone to death who wasn't expecting a fight but if you try to help said person ERMERGERD YOU GANKING BASTERD....... yeah sin logic man it's remarkable how stupid it is :O

Offline Areashi

• Banned
noob
Who, you? Actually, I thought you were a good sparker sin.
Oh and before I start to eat, you say noob, I say troll.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
oh here comes the sin with the classic "LALALALALALALALALA NOT OP LALALALALALALALALALALALALLA" argument
Huh?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
lol you're arguing with the epitome of stupid... in his mind its ok if he comes out of stealth after he two sparked with his buffs on and occult ices someone to death who wasn't expecting a fight but if you try to help said person ERMERGERD YOU GANKING BASTERD....... yeah sin logic man it's remarkable how stupid it is :O
I'm more amazed at how stupid YOU are.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
brilliant display of being a dph sin gj
Did I say anything about this being a dph sin pk montage? No? Shut up then. No one's forcing you to watch.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Did I say anything about this being a dph sin pk montage? No? Shut up then. No one's forcing you to watch.
In before next ban?