Epic Perfect World

How much longer do YOU think EPW will be around?

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
not even gonna talka bout it thats how sad it is 

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think what EPW needs now is the new classes to be released.  I'd think that with them coming out and needing to be geared, things are gonna stabilize/drop in price, albeit temporarily.  It also needs a huge EC sink outside of that.  

However, I still give it at least a couple of years.  There aren't many p.servers that can hold a candle to EPW.  There are some that try (other server was promising but crashes were its bane) but there just aren't enough PW p.servers with the kind of activity and community that EPW has.  In other words, someone would have to goof REALLY bad for EPW to fail now.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Monti

• Old Player
no more Montis
I am gone :rolleyes: bye I come back next year

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I am gone :rolleyes: bye I come back next year

If this shit doesn't die by then.  :-X

slpstrm17

Old ass games like everquest and tibia still exist dw bro next gen kids will play epw for at least 2 more years or will be played by old loner gamers because of the nostalgia

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Old ass games like everquest and tibia still exist dw bro next gen kids will play epw for at least 2 more years or will be played by old loner gamers because of the nostalgia

Tbh, I only think EPW is still running because of the Pinoys who heavily donate.

slpstrm17

They wouldn't donate a single cent if the server wouldn't be much of a challenge, pvp keeps the server alive, new faces/groups will always come to challenge the strongest players/factions

slpstrm17

Until the sun runs out of hydrogen. Virgins too obsessed with PW
Like yourself  :) You said you wont come back anymore countless times, yet you came back few months later all the time hehe

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Like yourself  :) You said you wont come back anymore countless times, yet you came back few months later all the time hehe
are you mad?

slpstrm17

Offline Monti

• Old Player
If this shit doesn't die by then.  :-X
I willl pray for its destruction

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I willl pray for its destruction
You already died  :(
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud