Epic Perfect World

Apollumi running over Tyrants

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Monday's PK against Tyrants/Onslaught ,etc 

Posting for my boy Sora
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
nice video brother sweden

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video Sora there we can notice how hard Warning was camping on our pt roflmao

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
Great content (:

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
oboy sora making tha plays great video

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Nice video dude little to long for me to watch full 18 but I had to find air pk parts so watched it all , their eps drop so fast lol I wish we didnt have to do that playing barb is air is so hard and annoying made me feel useless for most of it x D .

Offline Sora

• God
  • Characters: Sora, God
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Sora

• God
  • Characters: Sora, God
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice video dude little to long for me to watch full 18 but I had to find air pk parts so watched it all , their eps drop so fast lol I wish we didnt have to do that playing barb is air is so hard and annoying made me feel useless for most of it x D .
Yh it was hard editing 2 hours 20 min pk vid to lower thn 18 mins and it was only my second time making a video so still kinda newbie.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
ROFLO tyrants basketball team lose once again and prodigy on the bench crying LOOOL xd

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Nice video one of the tyrants destroyer

Insanity

looks like it was so easy lol wtf

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
their wrs so awful die air to ground lmao, fix your recorder to match the resolution of your game or else it comes shit in edit
i feel like i'm dead