Epic Perfect World

Login Timed Out

Offline ReleK

Hi all.

Im a returning player and ive been logging in randomly over the last few months without any problem. So 3 days ago i try login again and it auto patches me to version 50 and starts timing out my login costantly.

I Download the torrent again and repatch from version 12 to version 50 again (that torrent really should be updated.) multiple times and i get the same problem 'Login Timed Out', now looking at the server list theres Epica 1, 2 and 3.. they all have "---" as the ping with 0 population so this should mean im somehow not connecting to the login server?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Tali

This would be a problem on your side. Make sure that your permissions are set with your firewall/antivirus to allow full access for your entire element folder.

Offline ReleK

Hi Tali.

Unfortunatly i did think of this, One of my many reinstall's was done with anti virus and firewall disabled.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
she doesn't mean when you're installing, she means when you're playing. something should pop up in the background asking you to let the firewall have access by the game. if not you may need to do it manually which i have no real idea how to do, i'm sure google could tell you

Offline ReleK

I know what she means.. But since anti virus and firewall are turned off, they can not possibly be blocking it can they. Ive also added exceptions to my firewall for epw.

So, its there something else that can be blocking it?