Epic Perfect World

Suicide

Offline Disagree

Hey, this is for WatchTower, since you don't reply to my pms, I'll post it here. This isn't a flame post. Watch, You're a very mature person. Please...let's resolve this situation. Don't perma ban me. I'm truely sorry. I have so much stress going on, you have no idea. I'm on this game 24/7. For you to perma ban me is wrong. Please mate, I'm really sorry. My dad died from cancer 2 years ago. Gaming was the only thing that kept my mind off things. I was contemplating suicide for such a long time. If my account gets perma banned, I will reconsider killing myself. I have so much bullshit I'm dealing with. This server...keeps me away from it. I'm sorry for what I have done. Please, reconsider. I've advertised this server on other servers because I have faith. I love this server. Please don't make me lose faith. I can't take it anymore. Everything IRL is just bullshit. There's only so much a human being can put up with it. I love this server. EPW is the best. Please, forgive me Watch. If you perma ban me...I don't know what I would do. Everytime you say those things my heart drops, and I can't breath for a few seconds. I take a lot of things seriously. Please reconsider. Thank you man.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
http://www.suicidehotlines.com/

Suicide's no joke, you should talk to someone.

Scylla

Honestly, not to be a heartless bitch or anything, because I'm not, but if you're going to kill yourself over a game, you really need to reevaluate yourself. If you're having a problem with GMs, instead of writing a suicide note on the forums, PM Agatio, he'll handle it.

Other than that, I really think you need to call a suicide hotline or see a therapist, because if you're having real life issues, running away to a game isn't going to solve them. Just saying.

Edit: Not to mention its a huge insult to those and to families of those who have actually committed suicide.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2013, 05:00 am by Scylla

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I see to much buu huuing and spam from you after the first ban you got this night. U clearly got it for a reason. Think first act 2nd next time. read some rules. and now you putting up a life story that I can't take serious when u put it up like this in a open forum for all to see it when it is directed to one person that you clearly could PM. bans are never discussed on forums either for a fact. So whatever you're trying to do..  with keep on spamming and opening new threads or spamming wc about it. It won't take u anywhere well more bans for not understanding what WatchTower said and have done so far. and for the rules the server got.
And if you sit with the "oh im gona suicide" talk.. you're just desperate i don't know in which way yet..maybe because you realize that u "fked" things up and got banned when u tried to push something u shouldn't. and now try anything to get it back. or if u really sit and thinking about it, then talking open about it like this.. I don't get it? attention? either way seems like u need help and someone to talk to. fix yourself up.  Turn off your computer and go out and get it.  u don't f around with suicide talk. ( And no I don't do it with this post either so don't start )  but i doubt that u will for a banned account on a game.

There is many ways of saying things that has same meaning. and who knows what will go inside someones head. I put it my way as that's what I do.  but it has same meaning as for example what Scylla posted.

Offline milco342

guys suicide is a big problem if the game can stop it in anyway its good and they should keep playing or atleast try to keep playing
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
guys suicide is a big problem if the game can stop it in anyway its good and they should keep playing or atleast try to keep playing
Doesn't mean he can break rules and start try use it as a defense and excuse when he get banned.

Scylla

But relying on a game for your own life is stupid, because something like this or the game being shut down could happen and you could lose your sanity. In my opinion, if you are relying on a game for sanity, you need to see someone to help you get past that.

Life has many things to offer, and it also throws a lot of shit at you, but remember that even if times of doubt, the strength and endurance you've built through your troubles will help you get through it. The first step is taking one though.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Disagree.. , http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
They can help you through the difficult times.  Never give up and know there are people who care. 
Thinking of suicide is never anything to joke about.  Get help now!

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Alright first of all, idk if this is a joke or a troll cos this sounds insane. If its for real then im sorry for your loss but as eveyones said, you cant depend on a game to take your problems away.. the part about being online isnt bullshit cos you're on whenever i am and we're not even in the same time zone... You need to get off your chair and get your self a bike.. Asap.

Offline Jassie

• There's no strength left in the world of men.
I agree with everyone on this, you need to consult an expert regarding your situation before it gets worse and you need to find a stable source of happiness. Not just EpicPW. I mean... Go out and find an adventure. Don't stay in a ditch hole for a long time because you'll regret the time you wasted. (Sorry if I don't make sense). Sorry for your loss and I hope you find a new reason to live. Friends are there to support you and if you sadly don't have any... I guess it's time to make new friends. (?)

I will never ask any information regarding your account. I honestly don't care about your account.
Mellifluent || Illiad || Deviace || Almond

aeon27

Get off your computer, go outside, go to a therapist or a family member to get some help. Depending on a video game for your happiness is not healthy. You were banned for a reason, for something YOU did wrong. Obviously you knew it was wrong cause you're apologizing for it. Don't rely on a video game to make you happy. Go get the help you obviously need.