Epic Perfect World

Add Fash npcs in Trials

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello dear epw Players, 

everybody knows how tedious trials is. I have an idea, no idea if that's possible NPCs add in trials. Trials take a long time, one could fashion npc Add it would expel the time somewhat. :'(

+1 or -1  :-*

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
+1 very good idea

Offline 𝕵𝖔

• 🌈
+1 since no one is making the trials shorter.

✮ Just lurking ✮ 

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
That's why I watch House during the 40 minute afks

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
not needed, not cared for
shorten trials instead and wont need any retarded suggestions like "fashion npcs" in trials lmao just buy a ton of random fashion before hand put in fashion bag and pick out during a trial

Offline Viversum

• bye
shorten trials instead and wont need any retarded suggestions like "fashion npcs" in trials lmao just buy a ton of random fashion before hand put in fashion bag and pick out during a trial
?? I think you are retarded......

cevans1290

people have practically begged for trials to be shortened, and agatio won't do it. what the *** are you talking about, shorten trials? It's been suggested many times..
+1 because my friends do trials

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Rather having trials time shortened.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
-1 Demonaa/Eskimo/Misery wont carry trial if that happens.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Fck off, mate. I do what I want.  >:(

Offline Viversum

• bye
ROFLLLLL

Offline Crozy

• Heather best edate
  • Maker of easies
  • Characters: Sol
That's a lie, Misery is already too busy edating, Eskimo never changes fashion, and Demonaa is too much of a pve nerd to be distracted by fashion

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
That's a lie, Misery is already too busy edating, Eskimo never changes fashion, and Demonaa is too much of a pve nerd to be distracted by fashion