Epic Perfect World

2x event for the next 2 days

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't care for anything but fash.......need more fash.......now...wait no yesterday qq
Gib fash patch and ignore the eclipse patch q-q
Go play with barbies then lul

Offline Galen

Better yet, go to a store and buy real clothes. Seriously, the fact that you're playing a video game for the sole purpose of making your character try on new clothes in said game is kind of disturbing. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
Better yet, go to a store and buy real clothes. Seriously, the fact that you're playing a video game for the sole purpose of making your character try on new clothes in said game is kind of disturbing.

Which is 98% of the server and 1 of the main reasons ppl still log this outdated game, so what's your point rofl

Offline Meezy

• I eat booty
  • jajajaja
  • Characters: Meezy/Meez
I mean no homo but i like fashion to whats wrong with giving my pixels some swag man lmao
Just your friendly neighborhood blackman here to steal yo bike

kitty stew

I mean no homo but i like fashion to whats wrong with giving my pixels some swag man lmao
agreed with Jamal beats stealin' clothes from Walmart

Offline Galen

Which is 98% of the server and 1 of the main reasons ppl still log this outdated game, so what's your point rofl
If I ever came to the point where the only thing I had to look forward to was the next fashion patch, I would stop playing. Period. 

kitty stew

If I ever came to the point where the only thing I had to look forward to was the next fashion patch, I would stop playing. Period.
these highest populated guilds spend all their time in-game in sz double-jumping or running with mounts around city walls (sundown, allies, intrepid, etc.) -- playing platform games like Crash Bandicoot would be 500x more fun than that shit

is it really a surprise that fash is that important to them.. they don't experience any real content, hence living on the forums thinking it's epic's fault they are bored of the game and that Agatio bringing new fash or content is gonna magically change it for more than an extremely brief period

smart people (like myself who have played certain mmo's for many years) play when the game is fun and take breaks when it isn't, makes the game worth coming back to.. it's not gonna innovate itself

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
...its just a game... why mad if someone likes it for some aspect which you happen to not care about....

on another note : pls gib eta on patch... dis hype is op

your kungfu is goot

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
these highest populated guilds spend all their time in-game in sz double-jumping or running with mounts around city walls (sundown, allies, intrepid, etc.) -- playing platform games like Crash Bandicoot would be 500x more fun than that shit

is it really a surprise that fash is that important to them.. they don't experience any real content, hence living on the forums thinking it's epic's fault they are bored of the game and that Agatio bringing new fash or content is gonna magically change it for more than an extremely brief period

smart people (like myself who have played certain mmo's for many years) play when the game is fun and take breaks when it isn't, makes the game worth coming back to.. it's not gonna innovate itself
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! love it, thumps up

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

gross you don't play this game for fashion?  what a f ucking weirdo tryhard

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
why mad 
Pls I need answer to this.

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline Galen