Epic Perfect World

Superbowl Predictions

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I haven't decided how I feel bout players sitting or kneeling during the anthem. Those players are taking a lot of criticism and risking their careers to do what they feel is right. Not all of them need the publicity to remain in the nfl like kaepernick.

It's a matter of respect imo for our veterans, the fact of the matter is, he stayed sitting down to protest the presidential candidates, which has nothing to do with the national anthem that is played to honor our troops and veterans. 

It was disrespectful to them in my opinion and plenty of others. 

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive

It's a matter of respect imo for our veterans, the fact of the matter is, he stayed sitting down to protest the presidential candidates, which has nothing to do with the national anthem that is played to honor our troops and veterans.

It was disrespectful to them in my opinion and plenty of others.
I think the national anthem was meant to inspire patriotism for our country. I doubt they wanted to dishonor our troops or vets. 

kitty stew

not surprising a libtard fails to comprehend the connection between a presidential candidates policies and the us anthem and flag.. problem is he can better explain that rather than his cops = pigs socks.. seems like a whiny bitch

regardless that's just his way of detracting from the media scrutiny that he's an overpaid 11-19m qb riding the pine and isn't even NFL quality anymore -- it's like tebow all over again

I was happy when the Niners rid of Alex Smith, I'll throw a ***in party when they get rid of Kaepershit and the useless GM + President