Epic Perfect World

o.o?

aeon27

I'm bored now. Have fun, kiddo. :)

Walid

Yay, you called me nub. Think that's an insult, try again. :)

The better question is, why didn't you just submit this to Agatio's email instead of posting it all over forums? I think we all know the answer to that. :)

Is a word nub insult? O.o  brb toilet again and again

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Seeing how you answer the PM's.. Gets me to think that you didn't even think about posting it up here.
And knowing you, u would trade it. But then later you wanted to get some extra attention when you woke up and realized things(1 in a million), so you posted it in here in hope to get someone to laugh or something? and now spamming junk about it for even more reasons you self won't even understand.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Why are you guys on his case so badly. Seem's like people need to take a step back and just let a Admin declare whether or not this is legit and let them take action. Trolling a troll makes you just that a "Troll". The only thing not legit in this(that i as a player can perceive) is the fact it was posted in the wrong forum section.

-All Glory To HypnoToad-
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Tali

Why are you guys on his case so badly. Seem's like people need to take a step back and just let a Admin declare whether or not this is legit and let them take action. Trolling a troll makes you just that a "Troll". The only thing not legit in this(that i as a player can perceive) is the fact it was posted in the wrong forum section.

-All Glory To HypnoToad-

We can't have nice things on EPW.

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
U suck. The End!!! xD

Tali

U suck. The End!!! xD

Errbody sucks. The end. ???

Walid

Seeing how you answer the PM's.. Gets me to think that you didn't even think about posting it up here.
And knowing you, u would trade it. But then later you wanted to get some extra attention when you woke up and realized things(1 in a million), so you posted it in here in hope to get someone to laugh or something? and now spamming junk about it for even more reasons you self won't even understand.

Seeing as how you won the Nobel prize for understanding people's brains, which can be inferred from the way you talk, it is obvious that you would be hanging out here 24/7 in order to reply to any post whether or not it is your business and regardless of whether your nose has a right to be in the matter. On a separate note, when did you ever know me or know whether I would make a decision regarding trading or not, because I am certain that what you know about me is nothing as close as 1/100 of my true self and identity. I also would like to inform you that I would never think of selling this account because I want to keep it in order to continue begetting death and destruction upon you and people who act like you.

With regards to attention that you accused me of seeking. I assure you that I have more attention than you and your whole family put together and posting this here is not the reason for that. Think harder and faster about why I actually decided to post this here before leaving accusatory and impulsive replies without the full knowledge of what transpired. In addition, I did actually get some laughs from posting this, not that it was my intent, which proves that you have a very weak argument that sits on the basis of angles floating in your head.

If you think this post is 'spamming junk' then why would you take the time to come here and post comments that do not contribute constructively to any arguments. You would do well to revise the dictionary, urban or rural, in order to grasp the true meaning of 'spamming junk'

Something that is worth mentioning here would be your use of the following phrase: 'reasons you self won't even understand.' In my entire knowledge of the English language, this phrase that you wrote is not a valid statement and it would look nicer and speak better of you if it were revised into something that makes sense. I would understand this happening if it was in game as typing errors would happen and one would be busy dealing with other events which would necessitate that you ignore the mistake and continue. However, making these mistakes on a forum post means that you are a mentally handicapped individual who needs medications in order to build upon the few brain cells you have discarded in you little head.

If we were to make a poll and distribute it amongst the players of this server and the past server, I think 99% of people would agree upon the fact that you only play this game in order to report everything and anything that happens at any time, simply because you know that no matter how hard you tried to become a pro in this game, you will always fail miserably at it and you will retain the nub championship for the many decades to come. This is the reason you turn to something shameful like a report freak, since you feel that it would make up for your lack of skill at anything else. I would also like to bring to our attention your unwavering need to cry and weep like a baby at any small rumors you feel damage your already pitiful reputation.

Now to conclude, I do not have the time nor am I willing to spend the effort again and again in order to silence you and prevent you from posting idiotic scumbag comments on posts that have nothing to do with you. I also know that no matter how hard I try to stop you from posting, it will be difficult to achieve that goal given your low IQ and uneducated, self-important and self-indulging behavior. I would recommend that you visit a psychiatrist at the soonest in order to probe the reasons that make you the rude, disrespectful person you are. I know that from observing your poor, low-class actions in-game, not necessarily in this server however. I can also think of many people who would agree with me regarding that matter. I would also like to remind you of a recommendation you gave me a while back, which suggested that I move on. However, it seems this suggestion has to be applied by you first before I can work on forgetting the past.

I have logged out of the game and sat down here writing this essay in the hopes that you would succeed in reading and understanding it albeit your developmental delays. Know however that I will wait for you to show yourself outside a safe-zone so that I may tear your game organs to tiny pieces and send them to the wasteland where they truly belong.

BRB toilet break
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2013, 02:49 pm by Walid

Tali

Seeing as how you won the Nobel prize for understanding people's brains, which can be inferred from the way you talk, it is obvious that you would be hanging out here 24/7 in order to reply to any post whether or not it is your business and regardless of whether your nose has a right to be in the matter. On a separate note, when did you ever know me or know whether I would make a decision regarding trading or not, because I am certain that what you know about me is nothing as close as 1/100 of my true self and identity. I also would like to inform you that I would never think of selling this account because I want to keep it in order to continue begetting death and destruction upon you and people who act like you.

With regards to attention that you accused me of seeking. I assure you that I have more attention than you and your whole family put together and posting this here is not the reason for that. Think harder and faster about why I actually decided to post this here before leaving accusatory and impulsive replies without the full knowledge of what transpired. In addition, I did actually get some laughs from posting this, not that it was my intent, which proves that you have a very weak argument that sits on the basis of angles floating in your head.

If you think this post is 'spamming junk' then why would you take the time to come here and post comments that do not contribute constructively to any arguments. You would do well to revise the dictionary, urban or rural, in order to grasp the true meaning of 'spamming junk'

Something that is worth mentioning here would be your use of the following phrase: 'reasons you self won't even understand.' In my entire knowledge of the English language, this phrase that you wrote is not a valid statement and it would look nicer and speak better of you if it were revised into something that makes sense. I would understand this happening if it was in game as typing errors would happen and one would be busy dealing with other events which would necessitate that you ignore the mistake and continue. However, making these mistakes on a forum post means that you are a mentally handicapped individual who needs medications in order to build upon the few brain cells you have discarded in you little head.

If we were to make a poll and distribute it amongst the players of this server and the past server, I think 99% of people would agree upon the fact that you only play this game in order to report everything and anything that happens at any time, simply because you know that no matter how hard you tried to become a pro in this game, you will always fail miserably at it and you will retain the nub championship for the many decades to come. This is the reason you turn to something shameful like a report freak, since you feel that it would make up for your lack of skill at anything else. I would also like to bring to our attention your unwavering need to cry and weep like a baby at any small rumors you feel damage your already pitiful reputation.

Now to conclude, I do not have the time nor am I willing to spend the effort again and again in order to silence you and prevent you from posting idiotic scumbag comments on posts that have nothing to do with you. I also know that no matter how hard I try to stop you from posting, it will be difficult to achieve that goal given your low IQ and uneducated, self-important and self-indulging behavior. I would recommend that you visit a psychiatrist at the soonest in order to probe the reasons that make you the rude, disrespectful person you are. I know that from observing your poor, low-class actions in-game, not necessarily in this server however. I can also think of many people who would agree with me regarding that matter. I would also like to remind you of a recommendation you gave me a while back, which suggested that I move on. However, it seems this suggestion has to be applied by you first before I can work on forgetting the past.

I have logged out of the game and sat down here writing this essay in the hopes that you would succeed in reading and understanding it albeit your developmental delays. Know however that I will wait for you to show yourself outside a safe-zone so that I may tear your game organs to tiny pieces and send them to the wasteland where they truly belong.

BRB toilet break

Best post 2013 Walid for prez.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Seeing as how you won the Nobel prize for understanding people's brains, which can be inferred from the way you talk, it is obvious that you would be hanging out here 24/7 in order to reply to any post whether or not it is your business and regardless of whether your nose has a right to be in the matter. On a separate note, when did you ever know me or know whether I would make a decision regarding trading or not, because I am certain that what you know about me is nothing as close as 1/100 of my true self and identity. I also would like to inform you that I would never think of selling this account because I want to keep it in order to continue begetting death and destruction upon you and people who act like you. This is a free forum little boy, I can replay so much I want where ever I want. In fact you even posted the comment  " Any comments? " soo.. yeah Good try tho.

Bringing up someones family to something like this is just sad and pathetic of you, and Yeah of course you get more attention when you spam for it every single day in game chat with your failed pets you name after players and JB. You're crying for attention as you got no one. and that is just sad, so don't try to brag with it, the way of attention you get is not a positive one.

Something that is worth mentioning here would be your use of the following phrase: 'reasons you self won't even understand.' In my entire knowledge of the English language, this phrase that you wrote is not a valid statement and it would look nicer and speak better of you if it were revised into something that makes sense. I would understand this happening if it was in game as typing errors would happen and one would be busy dealing with other events which would necessitate that you ignore the mistake and continue. However, making these mistakes on a forum post means that you are a mentally handicapped individual who needs medications in order to build upon the few brain cells you have discarded in you little head.  It's funny how you prob sat and got help to write your novel here from someone or spam used a translate program. and your last little insult here.. You try so hard with being perfect atm in this useless long message and you post something like that.. you just fail..

If we were to make a poll and distribute it amongst the players of this server and the past server, I think 99% of people would agree upon the fact that you only play this game in order to report everything and anything that happens at any time, simply because you know that no matter how hard you tried to become a pro in this game, you will always fail miserably at it and you will retain the nub championship for the many decades to come. This is the reason you turn to something shameful like a report freak, since you feel that it would make up for your lack of skill at anything else. I would also like to bring to our attention your unwavering need to cry and weep like a baby at any small rumors you feel damage your already pitiful reputation. Like I said above, your insults are just fail like yourself. You try way to hard. and yeah me failing at this game? number 1 pker on our old server for 3 years. You still just can't accept that someone is better.  and about me reporting people, so what? or right.. If kids don't get what they want and can't do what they want they scream like hell and start to cry.. Just like you did on bd together with so many others and even on here, because I report you people when you break the game rules. But guess what, I don't care, Learn to play by the rules and you won't get muted and banned. Grow some little boy.

Now to conclude, I do not have the time nor am I willing to spend the effort again and again in order to silence you and prevent you from posting idiotic scumbag comments on posts that have nothing to do with you. I also know that no matter how hard I try to stop you from posting, it will be difficult to achieve that goal given your low IQ and uneducated, self-important and self-indulging behavior. I would recommend that you visit a psychiatrist at the soonest in order to probe the reasons that make you the rude, disrespectful person you are. I know that from observing your poor, low-class actions in-game, not necessarily in this server however. I can also think of many people who would agree with me regarding that matter. I would also like to remind you of a recommendation you gave me a while back, which suggested that I move on. However, it seems this suggestion has to be applied by you first before I can work on forgetting the past. So much translate and help program to be able to try look like a smart person. You might fool others who doesn't know you and your past, but I do and you're looking damn stupid atm, and again with your random failed insults. Kinda fun.. you really trying your hardest this time.

I have logged out of the game and sat down here writing this essay in the hopes that you would succeed in reading and understanding it albeit your developmental delays. Know however that I will wait for you to show yourself outside a safe-zone so that I may tear your game organs to tiny pieces and send them to the wasteland where they truly belong. Again you trying... You get the attention you need.

BRB toilet break

And the fact that you try with the spam "brb... " talk in each post you done.. just shows how not serious you're about what you doing, neither is this long message from you, it's your way of trying to win someone to like you for a second.  Same with the picture. You're a joke. and nothing else. Want me to continue? Just try to remember who has been muted and banned most of us to for the way we speak, I believe you holding that lead with like... 90% .. and that you try to sit and deny things and try to do something like this. It's just u being pissed and trying to turn things around because you've a hard time handling what I do to people like yourself. When was you banned last time btw? 1 week ago? 3 days? something like that. what for? Oh yeah.. same reasons as said above. and You know. PK is not everything you need to do on a game. I know you try to defend yourself with that and hide behind a faction and never really pks if not at least 10+ are doing it.. but.. some people.. do have a life and better things to do.. You can try stalk someone else.. and start email someone who really cares..  Just don't try to email your old friends who you tried to buy back with donations on the old server when you lost them for screwing them over and being to damn annoying to quote one of your closest.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2013, 03:59 pm by Daystalk

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

BRB toilet break

+10000000