Epic Perfect World

Revelation Online

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
The game has no signs of being P2W , and that's good. But BnS is an example of how a game can have no P2W aspects and still fail. They chose to release fashion every other week rather than fix the bugs that were laced within its pvp system, or the hackers in the beginning, or even the poor optimization of the game. The game around 2 months in lost all of its players and its continuing to decline because of this. Rev online could turn out the same way, have perfect non p2w aspects yet devs still find a way to crap on the game. I dont think people are complaining about it being p2w, I think people are just tired of how eastern mmorpg developers ruin games with such high potential
Bns is trash, that's why it failed 

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
Bns is trash, that's why it failed
Says the perfect world player? BnS had an amazing pvp system, probably one of the best games that came to the west but too many bugs that made players quit. You probably didnt even make it to max level , quit early on or you did and never made it past gold rating. Get into a game before you judge it 
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Says the perfect world player? BnS had an amazing pvp system, probably one of the best games that came to the west but too many bugs that made players quit. You probably didnt even make it to max level , quit early on or you did and never made it past gold rating. Get into a game before you judge it
This is a joke right?
Amazing pvp tied to Arenas only, since everyone else was a bitch to wear a pvp costume.

I got plat in like 4 days as a 0 exp starter sin player and I can legit say pvp was awful in this game.
Combat was fun tho.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Aren't you on pw after bns flopped LOL? The game was awful for everything except 1v1 arena. Shit world pk, shit PvE and lack of endgame content. Games without or bad open world pvp just get boring too fast. Same reason I quit gw2 after reaching legend division on my thief and rev lel

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
This is a joke right?
Amazing pvp tied to Arenas only, since everyone else was a bitch to wear a pvp costume.

I got plat in like 4 days as a 0 exp starter sin player and I can legit say pvp was awful in this game. (lmfao @ this)
Combat was fun tho.
Plat wasnt hard to get back in the day considering how many bots there were in the game. I was rank 30 in overall rankings on NA went from bronze to diamond in 1 night shit was beyond easy. Higher rating PvP as in diamond+ it's fun as *** and at the same time annoying asf because of all the bug abusers.

Many people used pvp constume in open world, idk what server you played on but on mine there were people ready to pvp any second, but it wasnt as fun because you needed to pve in order to contest with the gears so many pvpers didnt do it. Also, you think pvp is shit in this game because you never got past plat to fight the players with an actual brain, ofc you think its awful when you're not good at it.

Aren't you on pw after bns flopped LOL? The game was awful for everything except 1v1 arena. Shit world pk, shit PvE and lack of endgame content. Games without or bad open world pvp just get boring too fast. Same reason I quit gw2 after reaching legend division on my thief and rev lel
Lack of endgame content? Shit world and PvE content? Man you must have never passed level 30

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Plat wasnt hard to get back in the day considering how many bots there were in the game. I was rank 30 in overall rankings on NA went from bronze to diamond in 1 night shit was beyond easy. Higher rating PvP as in diamond+ it's fun as *** and at the same time annoying asf because of all the bug abusers.

Many people used pvp constume in open world, idk what server you played on but on mine there were people ready to pvp any second, but it wasnt as fun because you needed to pve in order to contest with the gears so many pvpers didnt do it. Also, you think pvp is shit in this game because you never got past plat to fight the players with an actual brain, ofc you think its awful when you're not good at it.
Lack of endgame content? Shit world and PvE content? Man you must have never passed level 30
Why are you on pw then? Was max lvl btw

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Summoners got nerfed so he could no longer rely on his pet to do all the work.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 PW so dead game guys but everyone still checks the forum and logs for mass pk/dt/tw ! Oh and alot even rpk  but its dead and shit game guys ! lul mad brs

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
No more on bns we're getting off topic from the original thread. Im on PW because I'm having fun on here with my friends. My friend was rank 6 in NA , we both quit along with like half the front page of rankings because we were getting tired of bugs not being fixed and 20000 pairs of fashion being released instead every other week  :-\ KFMs had an extra iframe if they backstepped near a wall, sins can go stealth while stunned, destroyers .. nvm dont even want to say what destroyers can do.. lets put it this way they can kill you in 3 seconds

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Even after the hype WoW will stay huge. Same for gw2, you don't hear much about it but it has like millions of players. Sadly it's too boring without open world pvp
GW2 is actually picking up a bit again, with Living Word Season 3 going on and alot of people seem to like the new system with the skrimishes in wvw, i didnt get to play much during the past week so i couldnt see for myself about the skrimishes yet, pvp season is also on atm and halloween is just around the corner. Can't wait!

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
GW2 is actually picking up a bit again, with Living Word Season 3 going on and alot of people seem to like the new system with the skrimishes in wvw, i didnt get to play much during the past week so i couldnt see for myself about the skrimishes yet, pvp season is also on atm and halloween is just around the corner. Can't wait!
joins gw2
sees legendary
works hard for legendary for a month (wasn't even lvl 80 yet when I got my sunrise)
plays for 1 day with a legendary
quits
Story of my life.  :(

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
joins gw2
sees legendary
works hard for legendary for a month (wasn't even lvl 80 yet when I got my sunrise)
plays for 1 day with a legendary
quits
Story of my life.  :(
After that grind I would have suicided tbh

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Summoners got nerfed so he could no longer rely on his pet to do all the work.
me tbh

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
The game has no signs of being P2W , and that's good. But BnS is an example of how a game can have no P2W aspects and still fail. They chose to release fashion every other week rather than fix the bugs that were laced within its pvp system, or the hackers in the beginning, or even the poor optimization of the game. The game around 2 months in lost all of its players and its continuing to decline because of this. Rev online could turn out the same way, have perfect non p2w aspects yet devs still find a way to crap on the game. I dont think people are complaining about it being p2w, I think people are just tired of how eastern mmorpg developers ruin games with such high potential
Both games have different companies behind them, RO can turn out way better than BnS did
Right now all we can do is hope my.com won't screw it up tbh

RO seems like it has a shit ton of content and more is being added and planned (like naval combat in the possible future), there's a lot to do, leveling to cap takes months at least in the CN version

So far my.com has listened to the player base, people were quite vocal about founder packs not having any p2w aspects to them and they released pretty solid non p2w packs which are quite cheap compared to some other games whose packs were in the hundreds

Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
Both games have different companies behind them, RO can turn out way better than BnS did
Right now all we can do is hope my.com won't screw it up tbh

RO seems like it has a shit ton of content and more is being added and planned (like naval combat in the possible future), there's a lot to do, leveling to cap takes months at least in the CN version

So far my.com has listened to the player base, people were quite vocal about founder packs not having any p2w aspects to them and they released pretty solid non p2w packs which are quite cheap compared to some other games whose packs were in the hundreds

yep I've seen that video and you're right, my.com seems like a good company. Thing about bns , it had NCSOFT behind it, and.. well you know how that road leads. I hope it turns out well and omg naval combat soon? damn that would be amazing, the more I learn about this game the more excited I get for it