Epic Perfect World

Revelation Online

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
active untill new content gets boring (a month)
Even after the hype WoW will stay huge. Same for gw2, you don't hear much about it but it has like millions of players. Sadly it's too boring without open world pvp

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
This game will end up being P2W within a month considering that already releasing Founder/Deluxe/Explore Packages for pre beta and i was playing in the beta as well.

Wont be surprise how it ends but it is eye candy to most people who are interested in eastern mmo's but they never last "at all" in NA servers considering Money hungry Developers will just be looking into the fund raising of the game, And not much of content.

Personally Mmo's in this generation as of now is consider dead till an actual company & developers can make a dream game where its not soo p2w and not so much into grind fest. But that are dreams xD
Last Edit: Sept 08, 2016, 10:19 pm by Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
chriss tell me when u gonna play it so i'l 1v1 you there with 20k credits / ec ot whatever its called there lmfao  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
such ez kid 

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Final Fantasy 14 also has a healthy population.  That's usually where anyone can find me if I'm not on EPW for long periods of time, lol

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Final Fantasy 14 also has a healthy population.  That's usually where anyone can find me if I'm not on EPW for long periods of time, lol
EvilTouch will be your beast friend now :)

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
chriss tell me when u gonna play it so i'l 1v1 you there with 20k credits / ec ot whatever its called there lmfao  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
such ez kid
make sure Raul has your info to hold your hand through that 1v1 too  ;)

Yeah I played that, was actually pretty interesting but nearly shot myself because of all the PvE in the beginning LOL, was overwhelming. Has amazing lore and the graphics were pretty neat, minus the pve and quests it was a fun game
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
make sure Raul has your info to hold your hand through that 1v1 too  ;)

lmao delusions on point fam, delusions on point

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
This game will end up being P2W within a month considering that already releasing Founder/Deluxe/Explore Packages for pre beta and i was playing in the beta as well.
Did you play in the chinese beta? since western version doesn't even have cbt yet

The founder packs they released have no P2W aspects to them (it's mostly cosmetics and convenience items), we don't know anything at all about the game's business model yet and people are already complaining about it being P2W ? ? ? 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Just because it has those packs doesn't mean it will be p2w,BnS had almost same exact shit and game is not even close to p2w lol.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Did you play in the chinese beta? since western version doesn't even have cbt yet

The founder packs they released have no P2W aspects to them (it's mostly cosmetics and convenience items), we don't know anything at all about the game's business model yet and people are already complaining about it being P2W ? ? ?
support winland

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
make sure Raul has your info to hold your hand through that 1v1 too  ;)

Yeah I played that, was actually pretty interesting but nearly shot myself because of all the PvE in the beginning LOL, was overwhelming. Has amazing lore and the graphics were pretty neat, minus the pve and quests it was a fun game
I dunno how long ago you tried it, but the beginning grind has lightened up a bit.  Even the endgame grind gets nerfed every half-patch or so.  The only reason I'm not playing now is because I need 42 bucks for my sub, lol.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
active untill new content gets boring (a month)
Keep thinking that

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

basically the MMORPG community in 2016 in a nutshell

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
scubsea wil p2w to vs me  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe

The game has no signs of being P2W , and that's good. But BnS is an example of how a game can have no P2W aspects and still fail. They chose to release fashion every other week rather than fix the bugs that were laced within its pvp system, or the hackers in the beginning, or even the poor optimization of the game. The game around 2 months in lost all of its players and its continuing to decline because of this. Rev online could turn out the same way, have perfect non p2w aspects yet devs still find a way to crap on the game. I dont think people are complaining about it being p2w, I think people are just tired of how eastern mmorpg developers ruin games with such high potential
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea