Epic Perfect World

Archer combos

MetaSlave

and what are you guys thinking about deadly shot, I never see anyone using it...

Offline ஜ۩Søłøиıeł۩ஜ

• ░0░x░0░0░0░0░0░0░0░1░
  • ✡⚐🕆 👍✌☠ 👌✌☼☜☹✡ 🕆☠👎☜☼💧❄✌☠👎 ✌☠✡❄☟✋☠☝ ✌☠✡💣⚐☼☜
  • Characters: Soloniel
  • Faction: Unrivaled
Hit ur face on keyboard and arcane target is dead
Best Combo Ever LMFAOOOOOO  ;D

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
and what are you guys thinking about deadly shot, I never see anyone using it...
Its for style points

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I use it sometimes. Often when my target IG, I count 6-8 sec for use deadly shot or take aim (full charge). I never use it against heavy class.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
buy SBx3int bow go aps no need for combos..

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Death

• Old Player
Only fail archers use combos. As an archer all you need is a good crossbow, spark and auto attack. + it helps if you equip those fast running boots in case your target closes in on you.

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Only fail archers use combos. As an archer all you need is a good crossbow, spark and auto attack. + it helps if you equip those fast running boots in case your target closes in on you.
You auto attack with a crossbow ? lol
You only use auto attack with bow or slingshot. Never with the crossbow.
Crossbow = Skills
Bow = skills - auto att
Slingshot = auto att (and some skills...)

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
You only use auto attack with bow or slingshot. Never with the crossbow.
Crossbow = Skills
Bow = skills - auto att
Don't bother, the guy clearly has no clue what he is talking about

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
You only use auto attack with bow or slingshot. Never with the crossbow.
Crossbow = Skills
Bow = skills - auto att
you actually can, i have a crossbow with squareformation  + x3 int, scripting it from time to time gives me a lucky proc, which is a huge lifesaver 

Offline Death

• Old Player
Don't bother, the guy clearly has no clue what he is talking about
I think you're the one who doesn't have a clue. You've probably read one guide made by a noob player saying that crossbows are for skills, slingshots are for auto, and now you're parroting it as if it were the holy truth. It's not. Crossbows may be slower than slingshots, but the damage is appropriately larger, so it's much easier to bypass charm. All the good archers on this server knows this and equip crossbows from time to time for autoattack depending on the situation. Try going out of sz and actually trying to pk and you'll see.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
I think you're the one who doesn't have a clue. You've probably read one guide made by a noob player saying that crossbows are for skills, slingshots are for auto, and now you're parroting it as if it were the holy truth. It's not. Crossbows may be slower than slingshots, but the damage is appropriately larger, so it's much easier to bypass charm. All the good archers on this server knows this and equip crossbows from time to time for autoattack depending on the situation. Try going out of sz and actually trying to pk and you'll see.
Am I on a season of Pranked, couse you got me