Epic Perfect World

fake bids on tw

Offline rainstorms

wow just looked at the tw map and all the apollumi has been bid on . Theres not a faction on epic that can beat them without cheating as we seen  so not sure why this happen. if its a bunch of fake bids from players i think there should be alot of people getting banned for fake bids.

Offline Zumjuks112

• Characters: AngeII , Hzeel
  • Faction: Metal

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
People involved have already been banned, but thank you.

Offline rainstorms

so is there away to remove them having to do that tw or no

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
No, there is no way to revoke a bid after it's announced as far as I know.

Offline rainstorms

ty for the info

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
wow just looked at the tw map and all the apollumi has been bid on . Theres not a faction on epic that can beat them without cheating as we seen  so not sure why this happen. if its a bunch of fake bids from players i think there should be alot of people getting banned for fake bids.
I posted proof that they lost in 8 min without any cheating going on. Next week they DDoS'd me and others and people still believe them cause they cry louder than us LOL 
Such a sad community. It's obvious that they're scared of us which explains the DDoS attacks on us and the fake bidding this week

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I posted proof that they lost in 8 min without any cheating going on. Next week they DDoS'd me and others and people still believe them cause they cry louder than us LOL
Such a sad community. It's obvious that they're scared of us which explains the DDoS attacks on us and the fake bidding this week
6-0 fair n square, 18-5 DT                            

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
no one would bother ddosing someone as irrelevant as you who makes no difference, 6-0 fair n square, 18-5 DT

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
fair                   
yep that's why you fake bidded for the 2nd time now xd

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yep that's why you fake bidded for the 2nd time now xd
eid bro not gonna go in tw with 30 people xD, no tws this week and i didnt fake bid

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I posted proof that they lost in 8 min without any cheating going on. Next week they DDoS'd me and others and people still believe them cause they cry louder than us LOL Such a sad community. It's obvious that they're scared of us which explains the DDoS attacks on us and the fake bidding this week

u lost TW and DT btw

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
no one would bother ddosing someone as irrelevant as you who makes no difference, 6-0 fair n square, 18-5 DT
Can't even tickle me noob

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent