Epic Perfect World

TW 0FKGiven vs Aftermath- Thx for the challenge

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
As you will see we do not only post wins.
This was a TW we had 25 people while Aftermath had around 40, at some points might have been a few less. They did not care for a fair fight which is ok, i would have done same probably. Still we managed to hold them for 50 minutes and our defense had to face them 19vs 40 at some points.
We learned a lot from that and it was a great challenge, we will get more people for next TW and see how it goes. I honestly do not see why Aftermath had to trashtalk after the TW, we could just have no-showed with that number difference. Also 50 minutes and losing almost half of your own crystal with 15people more is nothing to be proud of, just my opinion. I think 0FGKiven did awesome.
Yuris video:

My video:

My gameplay was not really good, was distracted on discord sometimes but it does not matter in the end. This is more to show how good we did as a faction.

Enjoy

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Was a great pk to last against double numbers of the other side and took 5 pushes  ^-^ best fun pvp.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
good defense and you did awesome  8) 8)

you did all you can do and thats good  :) 8) 8) ;D

good job! ;D

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Only had time to watch your POV , but tbh good job Florin.
I still think you are one of the best cata wbs on the server , and if you had even numbers you would honestly win it. Smaller TW's look way more fun then 80vs80 on the big guilds tho i'll admit that.
Enjoyed the epic music btw.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
If the number difference was really that big you did very good. And like Pedro said you are easily one of the best cata wbs on the server.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
LoQu the defender didn't enjoy the 3 sins spam 3 sparking my ass but died only few times and gites few 100ks on the barbs

Offline からす

• F O S S I L ★
well played guys  ;)
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
I enjoyed watching them both! Good job everyone!! Next TWs will be better. :-[ :-\ :-X
P.S Flor bro you are a noob. :tiger-30:

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
I enjoyed watching them both! Good job everyone!! Next TWs will be better. :-[ :-\ :-X
+1    :tiger-40:

I think Flor and Autistico did ass squats as a couple before TW to prepare  :normal-5:

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
We have much to learn , but good job fighting us with those numbers. I wasn't there, including 3 other pty leads that couldn't even make it so from what I heard most of us were confused and just running around. Grats on my team for winning without our usual leadership. And to 0FkGiven, Don't worry next TW will be more fun (;  Cheers
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
We have much to learn , but good job fighting us with those numbers. I wasn't there, including 3 other pty leads that couldn't even make it so from what I heard most of us were confused and just running around. Grats on my team for winning without our usual leadership. And to 0FkGiven, Don't worry next TW will be more fun (;  Cheers
We didn't even make def party because yuri said 10-15 rofl 

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Was a great pk to last against double numbers of the other side and took 5 pushes  ^-^ best fun pvp.
Yeah was a good challenge
good defense and you did awesome  8) 8)

you did all you can do and thats good  :) 8) 8) ;D

good job! ;D
Tyty, yes we did good for what we had
Only had time to watch your POV , but tbh good job Florin.
I still think you are one of the best cata wbs on the server , and if you had even numbers you would honestly win it. Smaller TW's look way more fun then 80vs80 on the big guilds tho i'll admit that.
Enjoyed the epic music btw.
Thx brother. Gameplay wise this was not one of my good days, died a few times with full genie and pills. Was focusing on other stuff like discord or gc. Thank you though :)
If the number difference was really that big you did very good. And like Pedro said you are easily one of the best cata wbs on the server.
Thx a lot for the honest answer!
LoQu the defender didn't enjoy the 3 sins spam 3 sparking my ass but died only few times and gites few 100ks on the barbs
Loqu carried our def hehe gj
well played guys  ;)
Thanks a lot was hard
I enjoyed watching them both! Good job everyone!! Next TWs will be better. :-[ :-\ :-X
I really am, next time you come and carry us to win
+1    :tiger-40:

I think Flor and Autistico did ass squats as a couple before TW to prepare  :normal-5:

Eyyy dont get jelly... Autistico carried tw, autistica just watched me die :(((
Yep it will be, we learned a lot as a faction too. Sad u missed it
We didn't even make def party because yuri said 10-15 rofl
All in attack parties couldnt get to our xtal neither hehe joke thx for the fun

OmegaRa

Main TW coordinators were not there and we missed a lot of key players that could've led the TW in a much faster pace. It seems like it was fun, messy, but fun.

I am busy for the next few weeks so my attendance won't be noticeable, but if we do make it to a TW where I am present I would hope to have a piece of fun as well. Should be a little more difficult; -) I haven't gone full tank in a while...

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
Aw sorry bout that trash talk.
I had to keep relogging cause sht toaster net but i guess i had fun? Exdi, was challenging though

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
cool TW you guys did really well