full towers and full crystal ur skill is low 

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
full towers and full crystal ur skill is low
tremble from no show tw :-[
no wonder you never win a single pk in this server

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
it's not that we blocked their rates your site, you chickened out of the TW and not we you are lost in the dry and we just got bored
how to add a blacklist of people in this garbage forum?
We always showed to TW . Even when we had double TW ( you and tyrants) we went to Conflate TW after Tyrants and always asked you to wait (since Tyrants wouldn't ).
So how exactly did we "chickened out" if we always showed, even while losing?
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2016, 10:09 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline arlekin

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Characters: meeh
  • Faction: Conflate
We always showed to TW . Even when we had double TW ( you and tyrants) we went to Conflate TW after Tyrants and always asked you to wait (since Tyrants wouldn't ).
So how exactly did we "chickened out" if we always showed, even while losing?
Yes, the unit territories - this is not cowardice, but a tactic. You lost and no prospects and we were bored

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Yes, the unit territories - this is not cowardice, but a tactic. You lost and no prospects and we were bored
I think you mean Territory Wars , by unit territories?
And what tactic are you talking about ? I never said anything about cowardice either ? Maybe read properly my previous post ..
Never said we didn't lost, i'm very aware we did , but don't say we chickened out, cause we always showed. You quited, that's another story.
Not sure why i'm even replying to you i feel like you don't understand 90% of my post ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
conflate close guild to make it easier for us, instead of 2 tws we beat both factions in the same TW LMFAO
apollumi undisputed agree?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
conflate close guild to make it easier for us, instead of 2 tws we beat both factions in the same TW LMFAO
apollumi undisputed agree?
one TW destroy 2 guilds easy?

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
Conflate knew they were in trouble after that loss, they had to disband quick to keep their score  :P Probably even knew we would get ddos that last tw so they could disband on a win  :-\ 
Btw most of your "9 wins" were no-shows  :-\ Best guild getting ganked by lesser guilds, nothing new. But look who's still here and on top  :-X

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
> Best guild, best def in the world
> 9:1
Oh wait...
Too soon man, too soon

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Honestly lost most respect after the DdoS thing and the fact they recruited fly hacking and skill sending Russians.