ArchEnemy vs Warning

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
ty for pk warning  :)

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
Nice man! (you have like 2minutes of just music and no video - dunno if that was intentional or not or if its my youtube fking up)

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
easy carry brother mord until they call the holy alliance

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Nice man! (you have like 2minutes of just music and no video - dunno if that was intentional or not or if its my youtube fking up)
Nah it's intentional. That pk was quick and easy and Warning got rekt. Devilpaws took 74k the poor kitty. But hey was fun pk thank you Warning. OPPPPPPPPP

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
Nah it's intentional. That pk was quick and easy and Warning got rekt. Devilpaws took 74k the poor kitty. But hey was fun pk thank you Warning. OPPPPPPPPP
wow soo much LOOOOOOOOOOVE  8) 8)

why mad?? LOOOOOOOOL
OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP  :)) :))

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I should've recorded it.. the 0 defs were flying XD
No ep and no deaths till their allies came :police:

Offline Opsy

• Faction: Siege
Nice vid. No wonder why you didnt post the end also, when we actually got same number as AE, and u all died 123, and you gave up after 1 or 2 try, and SZ it. Its kinda funny to see, when faction like AE gets boner when they can kill 14 ppl with 35 (yes actually i took my time to count you guys D: ), and then on the forum u call the pk "easy". But somehow u dont record the part, when we had same numbers annndddd... we both know how did it end . ;) Peace
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2016, 07:02 am by Yamiel

Offline eXciTed

• Characters: Wizard
  • Faction: Artifex
Iddnt watch the video but long time since u post again i think hard and take time to make win video😉i hope not edited video 👍
#eXcited

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Nice vid. No wonder why you didnt post the end also, when we actually got same number as AE, and u all died 123, and you gave up after 1 or 2 try, and SZ it. Its kinda funny to see, when faction like AE gets boner when they can kill 14 ppl with 35 (yes actually i took my time to count you guys D: ), and then on the forum u call the pk "easy". But somehow u dont record the part, when we had same numbers annndddd... we both know how did it end . ;) Peace
K       
Iddnt watch the video but long time since u post again i think hard and take time to make win video😉i hope not edited video 👍
No its a 20 min vid not speede up also didnt fade shit away no intro or outro no music its totaly fresh

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Very good video showing the losing sides perspective! 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
nice video but 25 vs 10-12?
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
nice video but 25 vs 10-12?
yes it felt like 80 tyrants vs 110 apo and ty

Very good video showing the losing sides perspective!
Go bump your armor fash treat  :normal-36:

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
They find it to be proud of  :)) :))

leave them alone , they are kids drama makers  :rolleyes:

Offline Opsy

• Faction: Siege
Yes, drama only and not pointing out the truth, thats why the maker of vid only said "k" only. ^^