Epic Perfect World

Need a cleric in my life

Offline Opydaugh

• Khalib❤
  • Characters: Lucivious
Hello people , so my question is about clerics, like how do they survive and stuff like that , and who i should pm so he can teach me tricks and steps 'NOTE' ill be playing support , i just got back after quitting for like 3 years...and what is the best build for support eps? , how long does it take to gear it ? So any ideas ? Ill be thanked

Offline epicnewbie

Get a good set of defence gear if you're playing support.  That's all I know.

Offline Rename

• The Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the one worth suffering for.
  • Characters: Rename
  • Faction: Apollumi #1
Xanadu best ep i've ever seen , Ana too
Im not stupid, im just too lazy to show you how smart i really am.

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
Basically, if you're r8 you'll want a purify weapon (Get a defense level weapon if you can't get purify. =P)
Of course Sage is best for a Support Cleric. While being out in pk healing a squad you'll wanna be flying. (You don't get pointed out as fast, you also take less damage from melee's.)
Be sure to kite a lot from sin's or whatever aps/stuns, but still being able to heal you and your squad.
Plume Shell is a good react skill from melee's.
Be sure to use the Cleric's Sage Defense buff while in pk (Sin's will have a heck of a time trying to kill you if you use those two skills together. xD)
And then the Sage magic defense for channeling (I've kinda forgot the skill names like a pro. Haven't been on my Cleric lately. QQ) (Magic Shell)
Theres a few more tips but these are the basics. ^^

And as for Sara asked..
My Cleric's support genie. Don't really have the build for Cleric's though, but you basically wanna just have enough Str & Dex for the HA gear, then the rest in magic. And even though my Cleric isn't a Support one at the moment, have channeling & phy defense makes you a godly Support Cleric. xD
The genie is about what you would want for a Support Cleric. =p
Though everyone has their opinions about that. O:
I started off by relying on this except the Genie. I always make a 100 mag genie, rest in vit.

Genie spell Faith- Everyone should have that.

Magic shell and Vanguard spirit can be thrown at Your squad members too. When noone is noticing me I just throw Magic shells on EAs/Wizzes/Venos. Vanguard spirit on anyone that has a sin on them.

I've seen many EPs use Dragon Chest. Why? Because it has what a r8 chest can't have. It's either give up some channeling or reduce phys dmg taken.

All next level pro EPs out there reading (and cringing). Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you. O:-)

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
I started off by relying on this except the Genie. I always make a 100 mag genie, rest in vit.

Magic shell and Vanguard spirit can be thrown at Your squad members too. When noone is noticing me I just throw Magic shells on EAs/Wizzes/Venos. Vanguard spirit on anyone that has a sin on them.

I've seen many EPs use Dragon Chest. Why? Because it has what a r8 chest can't have. It's either give up some channeling or reduce phys dmg taken.

All next level pro EPs out there reading (and cringing). Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you. O:-)

Basic stuff: 
For support EP in mass PK, you should stat quite a lot of VIT. It won't hurt your heals that much, but you'll be a lot harder to kill, ideally 900-1000 VIT. 
Any kind of genie that suits you, just try a few builds and skills, you'll get there. 
Keep Plume Shell on whenever it's up (you never know when someone it going to target you). Also, if nobody is in urgent need, use magic shell and vanguard spirit on yourself and key party members. 
Gear: 
Dragon top is a good all round item to use. Reduces physical damage taken (RPDT), more hp/vit and channeling. Then legs/boots/wrists should be R8 gear. How you roll those is up to you but generally, -chan and RPDT is good. For a weapon, you can use purify or defense. If it's a defense weapon, you'll ideally want at least 2-3x defense on it, and for purify you ideally want RPDT/Defense levels with it to be a little bit tankier. 
For ornaments you basically want defense levels, VIT and RPDT. Since you're a key target in PK, you'll probably want to use Ascended Dragon Cape and a VIT tome too. With magic shell, your -chan isn't badly hurt, but you take a lot less damage, in my opinion, it's worth the loss of channeling. 
If you want to know more, you can PM me in game "Poetry" and i'll try explain anything to you that you're confused about. It's pretty basic stuff, just takes time and practice. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes