Epic Perfect World

PE Tradable?

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
I dont have a lot of time to play, i've been seeing many players with set -9%,
Yesterday i spent 20K ec in Damascene and a lot PE for a -9% ct on boots, DOWN THE DRAIN!!!
donate/mortgage house.. np
and people farm trials with like 20+ alts.. if pe tradable then every sin will be running with 3x int gof wep and youll cry more.. relax and pray to RNGesus

your kungfu is goot

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
I dont have a lot of time to play, i've been seeing many players with set -9%,
Yesterday i spent 20K ec in Damascene and a lot PE for a -9% ct on boots, DOWN THE DRAIN!!!
and i spent 10k supply tokens for 4 def, when they become tradeable? the point is it wont happen just because you dont have much time to play, so either farm on that little time you have or donate,dont expect GM gears that easy, probably get ready to spend even more damas/pe on the boots, -1

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
PE already broke the economy.
If you want to be a lazy ass, damas can still be purchased with $ or bought from those who still sell them...

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
PE already broke the economy.
If you want to be a lazy ass, damas can still be purchased with $ or bought from those who still sell them...
^ THIS ^

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
 i quit rerolling long time ago fk that sht luck

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
+1 #MakeEconomyGreatAgain

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
and i spent 10k supply tokens for 4 def, when they become tradeable? the point is it wont happen just because you dont have much time to play, so either farm on that little time you have or donate,dont expect GM gears that easy, probably get ready to spend even more damas/pe on the boots, -1
U didnt waste em yet ijs... :normal-37:
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Learn from Farmers like (Demonaa) how to spam GVs .. Even if u were done with ur daily quest for GV , do it one more time so u can get 30 PE from 2 rounds only , do ur bhs I/II u will get like 7 PEs if u dun have any old ones, also dun be lazy and do,FSP , at last u can get up to 50 PEs per day i think + trials , u would be fine , also use ur alts on same acc for gv as well Stash em and by the end of day , u can get up to 150 PEs++
And btw if u dun have time to play why would u bother with PES , go do something useful then , ir play psy they r easy to gear ^^
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you want easy money and ger rolls ? Donate you don't like sucks to be you all mmrpgs are the same

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Learn from Farmers like (Demonaa) how to spam GVs .. Even if u were done with ur daily quest for GV , do it one more time so u can get 30 PE from 2 rounds only , do ur bhs I/II u will get like 7 PEs if u dun have any old ones, also dun be lazy and do,FSP , at last u can get up to 50 PEs per day i think + trials , u would be fine , also use ur alts on same acc for gv as well Stash em and by the end of day , u can get up to 150 PEs++
And btw if u dun have time to play why would u bother with PES , go do something useful then , ir play psy they r easy to gear ^^
No need to learn ty, i play very good, I dun have time to play stop.

you want easy money and ger rolls ? Donate you don't like sucks to be you all mmrpgs are the same
I donate,but unlucky anyway

I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
U didnt waste em yet ijs... :normal-37: