Epic Perfect World

Apollumi vs Tyrants 9/1/2016-Life is tuff

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
It happens every PK after comming 1 by 1 and getting destroyed. Videos are all over the forums anyways.
You have 2 EPs (and mystic usually) and you die like 5 times in 5 mins, i have one and the only cumrag (best EP) in my pt and i barely die  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: need 2 pts vs your squad LOL
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You have 2 EPs (and mystic usually) and you die like 5 times in 5 mins, i have one and the only cumrag (best EP) in my pt and i barely die  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: need 2 pts vs your squad LOL
I have Ina and Faeluna on my squad 95% of times. Nothing else. And i recall very well you having one EP in squad and cumrag out of squad healing you , cause you would post videos of PK without him in PT, then we could see him spamm healing you out of the squad. Not sure why you pretending it never happened it's on your own videos..
Speaking of dying 5times in 5minutes i think you are mistaken me with you who dies to the WR's CCing you..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I have Ina and Faeluna on my squad 95% of times. Nothing else. And i recall very well you having one EP in squad and cumrag out of squad healing you , cause you would post videos of PK without him in PT, then we could see him spamm healing you out of the squad. Not sure why you pretending it never happened it's on your own videos..
Speaking of dying 5times in 5minutes i think you are mistaken me with you who dies to the WR's CCing you..
You died to roar

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
You died to roar
Too much damage ill make nerf thread soon dw
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
All mad lul
mad br lol (think im doing it right)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
your title is pedro's bitch and your main role in pk is to stun people who come near pedro u basically serve as a bodyguard and considering how much he dies u do a terrible job
I wanted to skip you but Pedro told me who you are ( still random ) so ... " Pedro man save me spot in your pt you are the best dude dont want sh1t pt leader" but ok Im a bitch lul all mad .

Edit : *** I almost forgot the video I watched very long time ago man  ....... 

But you know Im Pedro's bitch xdddddd

Last Edit: Sept 03, 2016, 08:19 am by BriEsT

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Lol mad because need 2 EPs and mystic and i only need cumrag, even when all mad targeting me  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: need 2 squads vs your squad LOL
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Why are you trashing Kermo?  Look at the statistics guys... Every time he joins tw it's a guaranteed 1 push 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Why are you trashing Kermo?  Look at the statistics guys... Every time he joins tw it's a guaranteed 1 push
You mean me and HO ppl (the best team)  :normal-49:
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
wdf did you all keep going since yesterday any more ego to know who is the best and who can survive the most 
guys take it ez, it's a game. Should make a event to know who is the most retarded and who is the best Mister Ego rofl

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
0d and bv only death I got while goin in the air stop acting as if u wiped us we had 5 ppl in my pt and we never got wiped the entire thing, nice try thou
look at us guys were a basketball team xddddd

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nice video   

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
This PT really needs schooling by the HO team on how to be effective in air. This was below PWI level gameplay

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
look at us guys were a basketball team xddddd
Don't get the joke?