• E = mc2
  • Characters: Einstein, Catalin
  • Faction: Apollumi
So green....nice vido bruh

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i'd be lying if i said this sq did good, from watching it for a few mins, you got wiped many times, good job on the aa tho

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Man I felt so useless when we went to air playing barb in air sucks , nice vid pick better rap tho xd

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video bro your screen resolution tho ...

i'd be lying if i said this sq did good, from watching it for a few mins, you got wiped many times, good job on the aa tho
2squads behind us whole time (you can watch mini map anyways).
Funny how when we went on the air you guys made the mistake of sending only 1 PT against us and well , didn't end up very well for that squad as you can see they got wiped in split second 3 times and went back to the ground..

Man I felt so useless when we went to air playing barb in air sucks , nice vid pick better rap tho xd
I feel you, i wouldn't wanna play a non ranged class on air either, but part of why those ep's died so much was actually your lock.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
This squad is horrible lmao, respect for posting losing pov tho

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
This squad is horrible lmao, respect for posting losing pov tho
That's why you put 2 squads on us , since 1 didn't work (you can see on air how fast you guys got wiped lmao)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
i do said this squad was doing good when u got warning and pedja pt whole the time of all this pk but its ok guys keep going make us more famous ;)

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
good video man top tier squad as well i think enemy need to send more squads 2 isnt enough XDDD easy pk tho 0 death even with 4 guilds behind us how can we be so good man i think enemy eas need to watch and learn from this....

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
That's why you put 2 squads on us , since 1 didn't work (you can see on air how fast you guys got wiped lmao)
why would i waste 2 squads on you? Sounds alot smarter applying 2 on warning. You got wiped so much on the ground you had to rotate on to the air and still got destroyed

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
why would i waste 2 squads on you? Sounds alot smarter applying 2 on warning. You got wiped so much on the ground you had to rotate on to the air and still got destroyed
Why would you , because that's what happens everytime lmao..
You made the mistake of having only 1 squad on air, and they got destroyed everytime as you can see on the video. I guess that's why you have 2 squads constantly on mine..

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
Why would you , because that's what happens everytime lmao..
You made the mistake of having only 1 squad on air, and they got destroyed everytime as you can see on the video. I guess that's why you have 2 squads constantly on mine..
not relevant enough to have 2 squads focused on you.
If by air squad you mean Seans squad, I dont see a single death from that squad by your squad when they went in the air. It probably was a mistake having an air squad to kill yours tho, even 1 barb is more than enough to immobilize your squad lol

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
should keep all comment for the next monday :)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
If by air squad you mean Seans squad, I dont see a single death from that squad by your squad when they went in the air. It probably was a mistake having an air squad to kill yours tho, even 1 barb is more than enough to immobilize your squad lol
You can say whatever you want on forums to make you feel better that's fine with me we all see what happens in the PK.
And yeah i'm sure you don't see a single death by us

Cause you didn't watch the video lol.

But yo try that 1 WB only next PK let's see how good works for you.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
If by air squad you mean Seans squad, I dont see a single death from that squad by your squad when they went in the air. It probably was a mistake having an air squad to kill yours tho, even 1 barb is more than enough to immobilize your squad lol
Don't know why you replying to him.

OT: Stop watching after first 2mins, first 2mins showed me everything this squad did.  Nice tactic declaring war on Warning so you guys can coordinate gank on us tho.