Epic Perfect World

Only cuz i dont like u SlowPokie :)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
*removed by GM*
Last Edit: Dec 30, 2012, 08:52 pm by Agatio

Offline Areashi

• Banned
And, you retards do realise she's probably just trying to get extra posts?

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
And, you retards do realise she's probably just trying to get extra posts?
Well so am I, so everyone wins!
>implying postcount actually matters or something

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
E-peen is important. So is ego, believe me, I know :))

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

> bigger post count
> bigger e-peen

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
> bigger post count
> bigger e-peen
That's pretty stupid.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
That's pretty stupid.

I know, tell Stella that. :D

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
I know, tell Stella that. :D
I tried. :<

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Damn Jol, is that you in the picture, You look like a ***ing monkey. Mex2012
So?? The fact I speak spanish doesnt mean Im from Mexico, Did you know that spanish is the 3rd most spoken language in the world? I bet you didnt. :rolleyes:

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
So?? The fact I speak spanish doesnt mean Im from Mexico, Did you know that spanish is the 3rd most spoken language in the world? I bet you didnt. :rolleyes:
How's that relevant to anything? Just to dish out an insult because she insulted you?
Also I can guess the second most spoken language is Chinese, after that English.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
How's that relevant to anything? Just to dish out an insult because she insulted you?
Also I can guess the second most spoken language is Chinese, after that English.
First of all I never insulted him/her, 2nd. it doesnt need to be relevant because we are out of the topic, 3rd, as far as I know, Chinese is the first, and English second

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
First of all I never insulted him/her, 2nd. it doesnt need to be relevant because we are out of the topic, 3rd, as far as I know, Chinese is the first, and English second
She compared you to a monkey, that's pretty insulting. Also, I wasn't saying what you said was relevant to the topic, but to what you said about speaking Spanish. You never said you spoke Spanish, atleast from what I can't tell, and thus your comparision doesn't hold up to what you said. Dishing out a random fact about how many people speak Spanish, and then try to insult her for not knowing how well-known it is, makes you look butthurt.

As for English being second and Chinese being first, you're probably right. But I can't tell unless I Google it. Or until you do.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
''Engrish'' is number 1, Chinese is 2nd, and English is 3rd, get it right D:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
She compared you to a monkey, that's pretty insulting. Also, I wasn't saying what you said was relevant to the topic, but to what you said about speaking Spanish. You never said you spoke Spanish, atleast from what I can't tell, and thus your comparision doesn't hold up to what you said. Dishing out a random fact about how many people speak Spanish, and then try to insult her for not knowing how well-known it is, makes you look butthurt.

As for English being second and Chinese being first, you're probably right. But I can't tell unless I Google it. Or until you do.
I was just trying to clarify things, telling the truth to people is not an insult, and yes, you probably right, I shoudnt try to take people out of their ignorant space, because it makes me look butthurt right?

Offline thatguy

first of all bitch idk who the *** you are but get your shit right because, you aint shit anyways. your prob new here and just looking for things to stick ur fat ass nose into
Well, I'm not new here nor am I an experienced player, though I have played other pservs in which I'm good at. ^^ So you are not good, you are shit.  BTW I'd fight you myself but I am not 150 yet because I'm just so goddamn lazy.