Epic Perfect World

Voting bug

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Well I can't seem to get an answer ingame and I dunno but thought I'd try here.

Click to vote
Link times out due to some weird error
Reclick link
Voting timer reset and it says I've voted

Has the vote counted or has something gone wrong? Just wondering
Yo

Tali

The first voting site will be counted regardless if you enter a captcha or not.

The 2nd I'm not so sure, I believe you need to enter a captcha for that one.  :-\

But if it says you've voted then yes, your vote has been counted.  :-\

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
You need to enter a captcha for the 2nd yeah, If you fail it your vote will be counted but you will not receive gold as it failed. This is the 2nd one only though.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
K thankyou very much both of you (>^_^)>
Yo

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

Offline godofkiller

I've got a voting bug too. I couldn't press link 1, only link 2. When clicking link 1, it redirects. then it gives an error saying too many redirects. Then i tried many times, it's the same thing. When i vote link 2 first, link 1 becomes unavailable. That means i lost 60 silver? o.0 gm can fix this??

Tali

I've got a voting bug too. I couldn't press link 1, only link 2. When clicking link 1, it redirects. then it gives an error saying too many redirects. Then i tried many times, it's the same thing. When i vote link 2 first, link 1 becomes unavailable. That means i lost 60 silver? o.0 gm can fix this??

The GMs can't fix anything that isn't on their side, the voting links go down because of the voting site itself.  :-X

Offline Zaboteur

i have been able to get gold regardless if the captcha page loads or not, it gives it after the click to get to the captcha not after the captcha. i still captcha tho  for the site to get its real vote but its working like this if the page times out anyway.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
somethink inside tells me what tali said untill now is true idk what she said but dont be againt her guys cuz of some reasons that i cant tell
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
i have been able to get gold regardless if the captcha page loads or not, it gives it after the click to get to the captcha not after the captcha. i still captcha tho  for the site to get its real vote but its working like this if the page times out anyway.

This is true. Finally someone figured that out lol.

But anyways do you guys vote with your right Game account?
I'm using my fourm account name as well as Game Account name, but my mainchar doesnt have the forum accout name as game account name.
I never mixed them up though .. dunno how it is with you.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i've had it a few times not even register my vote. i either get no cubi, or half

Offline Zack

im getting this message now instead of the 2 links to the voting web sites

You do not have permission to access this page. Please contact with the administrator to resolve the issue.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
yeah. now its telling me i must wait an hour and 14 minutes. i've been at work for 8 hours