Epic Perfect World

Add New Donation Options

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Just a suggestion... , was just wondering if Agatio can add more payment options .Considering that paypal is the mostly used method nowadays in buying/selling, online games, shopping,  etc , but .. What about those who cannot use paypal ?! :-[

Please Aga sir .support us with more payment methods like
 Skrill , Neteller , CashU ,etc ..

Note
Yes i hate farming, i'd rather donate..
But not with paypal

sig by my sister ♥

kitty stew

take chaturbate tokens pls 

#Strip4Agatio 

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
There is actually another donation option with using Skrill though it isn't through the donation section on the panel. Donating through Skrill has higher fees though. I can't remember exactly how it works cause haven't had to use that option in a while. I'm sure Agatio or one of the GMs can give a more clear answer on how the donating through Skrill works.

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Ash.

There is actually another donation option with using Skrill though it isn't through the donation section on the panel. Donating through Skrill has higher fees though. I can't remember exactly how it works cause haven't had to use that option in a while. I'm sure Agatio or one of the GMs can give a more clear answer on how the donating through Skrill works.
Ok let em add Neteller :D
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
add pe at donation list 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I think he did mention something about Skrill like 2 years ago lol but it never got added.You should try get a prepaid paypal card is really safe and easier.

Offline Ash.

I think he did mention something about Skrill like 2 years ago lol but it never got added.You should try get a prepaid paypal card is really safe and easier.
Even official server has skrill ... And about prepaid paypal card , i tried that already but unfortunately need to be at the age of 21 , idk its some ridiculous rules in my region and stuff like that , so adding skrill,neteller would help me alot 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Even official server has skrill ... And about prepaid paypal card , i tried that already but unfortunately need to be at the age of 21 , idk its some ridiculous rules in my region and stuff like that , so adding skrill,neteller would help me alot
From what i remember Agatio didn't add other ways to pay because like if someone donates 50$ the company will take a percent from it,and i think paypal does not have that rule,as for age thing that's really strange i've got mine when i was like 15 since i don't use my bank one for gaming donations and whatever prepaid is safer but that's in Italy no clue about other countries D:

Offline Ash.

From what i remember Agatio didn't add other ways to pay because like if someone donates 50$ the company will take a percent from it,and i think paypal does not have that rule,as for age thing that's really strange i've got mine when i was like 15 since i don't use my bank one for gaming donations and whatever prepaid is safer but that's in Italy no clue about other countries D:
Bank takes Fees For PayPal as well ..
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I've never heard of any of these payment plans before.

PayPal is safe and one of the most reliable services out there currently, not to mention that the fees and nearly nothing compared to most services..

From what i remember Agatio didn't add other ways to pay because like if someone donates 50$ the company will take a percent from it,and i think paypal does not have that rule

If you donate $50 through some service and that service that's a % away from your donation to fund THEIR service, it's really just taking away from EPW's donations.

Whiiiiiich is probably one of the reasons we only have paypal..

I don't believe I've ever gotten a fee from PayPal on my statements.

Regardless, I think it would be cool to have more donation options so that more people could potentially donate, but since this is a private server and money is obviously more tight than an official company's revenue, don't be surprised if nothing else is added. 
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2016, 05:29 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Ash.

I've never heard of any of these payment plans before.

PayPal is safe and one of the most reliable services out there currently, not to mention that the fees and nearly nothing compared to most services..
If you donate $50 through some service and that service that's a % away from your donation to fund THEIR service, it's really just taking away from EPW's donations.

Whiiiiiich is probably one of the reasons we only have paypal..
I don't believe I've ever gotten a fee from PayPal on my statements.

Regardless, I think it would be cool to have more donation options so that more people could potentially donate, but since this is a private server and money is obviously more tight than an official company's revenue, don't be surprised if nothing else is added.
What im saying is / asking for .. Is to add sth that i can use , not all of us can donate via paypal   ijs , as it takes me like forever to exchange my skrill/neteller points to paypal , as buying paypal is pretty much expensive for me ,like for an example 50$ is like 500 LE in my country as i had to buy it 10LE per 1$ , but with neteller i pay like 8LE per 1$ so there is 2 LE Profit ... No doubts that paypal is much easier , but for me its useless..
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
1. Idea: I think methodes how kreditcard is well, but, there are rules no ideal, well as talk about a donation xD but at the end is the GMs left no real Buyer Protection

2. Idea: Mobile Phone Donate functions, it's not Safe ... The most games don't use it more, how PWI...... It's easy to go, with fake numbers, also this methode it's deleteing from most Hosters.

3. Idea: Transfer Methode, nty ,It's not optimal For a p Server. as e.g. Processing fees ( foreign accounts )

4.idea: PayPal is the safest and Fastest Methode for the GMs.

Any other Methode ?

And no i'm not a donator :o
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2016, 05:47 pm by 💸Viversum💸

Offline Ash.

1. Idea: I think methodes how kreditcard is well, but, there are rules no ideal, well as talk about a donation xD but at the end is the GMs left no real Buyer Protection

2. Idea: Mobile Phone Donate functions, it's not Safe ... The most games don't use it more, how PWI...... It's easy to go, with fake numbers, also this methode it's deleteing from most Hosters.

3. Idea: Transfer Methode, nty ,It's not optimal For a p Server. as e.g. Processing fees ( foreign accounts )

4.idea: PayPal is the safest and Fastest Methode for the GMs.

Any other Methode ?

And no i'm not a donator :o
Hacks...
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
When you transfer from your bank account to your paypal yes,that's why i suggested the prepaid but since in your country you have to be 21 and you're not yet... i have no other ideas lal but probably there won't be any other donation option its been suggested soooooooooooo many times.