Epic Perfect World

rank 8 gear

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
The minute i saw how much EC is needed for R8 upgrade - i deleted the game folder. I am guessing this is pvp oriented private server. So why should i farm 24/7 for EC ? Good bye and good luck.
Lolol. Sir just like Tail said, this is a pve and pvp server, you aren't gonna get everything handed to you.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
The minute i saw how much EC is needed for R8 upgrade - i deleted the game folder. I am guessing this is pvp oriented private server. So why should i farm 24/7 for EC ? Good bye and good luck.

well Dragon is sufficient for PvP also, at least SOME farming is required in this game or where all the fun in that? No effort = boring, pointless game
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
well Dragon is sufficient for PvP also, at least SOME farming is required in this game or where all the fun in that? No effort = boring, pointless game
Hence why almost no one plays the real game anymore and only play private servers.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Dark

simple, pwi is too old now, most players on it went to Guild Wars 2 thats why

Tali

Hence why almost no one plays the real game anymore and only play private servers.

Well tbh, the amount of money that would have been spent collectively of all the r8r players here would probably be in the millions of $ if it were on official servers.  ???