Epic Perfect World

Destroying wannabe tacticians #8min

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I wonder in whose dream they won pk LOL
Every time Tyrants turned around to fight warning and other guilds, apo tried to leave bridge, but they insta got pushed back to bridge. Not to mention getting wiped over and over again before that.
Only apo ppl can be so stupid lol they couldn't do a sht even with numbers and rest of the server helping them..
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Bridge locked lmao "tactics" cried irl dude :normal-2:

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
accept defeat guys
you lost btw 

so easy meng   enemy got bridge locked  :normal-2:   "tactic" 

Insanity

I wonder in whose dream they won pk LOL
Every time Tyrants turned around to fight warning and other guilds, apo tried to leave bridge, but they insta got pushed back to bridge. Not to mention getting wiped over and over again before that.
Only apo ppl can be so stupid lol they couldn't do a sht even with numbers and rest of the server helping them..
"they insta got pushed back to the bridge" 
the real question here, why couldnt you wipe the bridge? :police: :police:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
"they insta got pushed back to the bridge"
the real question here, why couldnt you wipe the bridge? :police: :police:
Couldn't? I didn't see them trying, all i saw was you guys got pushed back on the bridge, then they went to fight vs rest of the server. But i saw you guys tried to leave bridge LOL
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

Couldn't? I didn't see them trying, all i saw was you guys got pushed back on the bridge, then they went to fight vs rest of the server. But i saw you guys tried to leave bridge LOL
the real question here, why didn't they try? :police: :police:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
delusional unknowns getting triggered left and right lmao 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Rest of the server gave better challange? Took 15 sec to push you back on the bridge lol What you wanna prove here? That you hold bridge while enemy fight others? Nice
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Glowing/Ecly

• Goddess
  • Characters: GIowing ¤ WF ♡☆♡ Diamond ¤ EP
  • Faction: Artifex♡☆◇Moist

Not really possible because not everyone is playing a ranged class so whenever the pt leader would start attacking someone really far, probably 2 out of 10 ppl would have to get on that bridge to attack. And since its really small and there were many people on it, I'm telling you most people that were on that bridge would've ended up under it. We won anyway thats what matters

Insanity

Rest of the server gave better challange? Took 15 sec to push you back on the bridge lol What you wanna prove here? That you hold bridge while enemy fight others? Nice
"rest of the server"
"20 warning"
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
"rest of the server"
"20 warning"
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
Oo they had so many? I think there was like 1 pt 0faksgiven or something also. So 3 pts + apo + TC vs Tyrants. Omg dude and you lost LOL
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

Oo they had so many? I think there was like 1 pt 0faksgiven or something also. So 3 pts + apo + TC vs Tyrants. Omg dude and you lost LOL
dude it took you 10 mins to wipe 20 warning and 10 whatever that guild name is with 130 people? wtf? :normal-10:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
dude it took you 10 mins to wipe 20 warning and 10 whatever that guild name is with 130 people? wtf? :normal-10:
Yes and apo clearly didn't try to leave bridge same time, you are so stupid lol
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

Yes and apo clearly didn't try to leave bridge same time, you are so stupid lol
? ofc we did, we lured you like 10 times back to the bridge, but it was so funny 2 tyrant pts push alone and die while the 120 in the back just watching LOL