Epic Perfect World

Endless Universe (EU) guide

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Alright, since many have been asking me how to do EU, I've decided to make a guide for it. I tried to make it as detailed as possible, but I also had to skip some "obvious" parts. Also, I'll make the guide in 2 parts since it contains too much info to fit in one.
So, here we go:
To start  doing EU, you first need to finish a chain of quests which you have to start at the NPC "Spirit Loyan"
After you've done so, you will be teleported into the Morai map, where you have to talk to the first teleporter where you'll see and take both of the quests (one is to finish the current quest and the other starts a new one which will end up being a chain of quests)
Now, after the teleporter you will be sent to a NPC called "Huazen" which will give you a quest chain where you have to run around to various NPCs and turn in quests. After some time of running around and turning in quests you will be sent back to "Huazen". When that happens press "Q" and check for "Available quests" where you should pick the quest "Time and Illusion" at the NPC "Sukino Row" and keep doing that chain
After running back and forth from "Sukino row" to  "Glory" you should get this quest (which requires a pickaxe) which will send you back to the "World map"
After finishing that you will have to go back to "Glory" and take the following quest
After some more running around back and forth between "Sukino row" and "Glory" you will be sent back to the world map to turn a quest in at the "Elder of the Streams" which gives a pretty nice amount of exp and a not so useful weapon
Now, here's a part where many make a mistake and quit doing the quest chain! Now that you turned your last quest in, talk AGAIN with the  Elder and take the (purple) quest "Stolen Essences"
This quest will send you back in Morai to a NPC called "Keek" where you will turn this quest in. After you've done so talk to him again and take this quest
After this, talk to the NPC right across him called "Crimson Imperial Envoy" which will give you the "Tuc Su Toxin", which is required to start EU
This is the end of the first part of the guide, I'll post the second part of it later this day, if you have any questions or want to add anything, feel free pm me here or in-game or write it in the comments, thanks!
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2014, 11:24 pm by GGB

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Alright then, here's the second part of the guide (the inside of the EU)!
Now that you have your toxin, you have to talk to the NPC "Momentor" (which is next to the NPC that gave you the toxin) to enter the EU
Now, to start the quest inside, you will need at LEAST 8 people in the squad, 10 people is optional. Once you have enough people to start it, the leader of the  squad will have to talk to the "Wade Slanh" npc and start the EU quest. He will see the following quests:
After you took this one, another one will appear but the previous option will still be there. Don't let that confuse you, just take the other option now.
Now that you did that, all the squad members will be able to take a quest for the gem that they are doing. Now, time to explain what the gems are doing there. Well, each gem (besides Eternity and Creation which i will explain later)  represents a route with mobs that you have to pass from point A to point B, each route has 2 rows of "red balls" that have various debuffs (slow, which reduces your move speed to 0.1m/s, stun, purge, seal and freeze) and also each route has unique mobs which are optional to kill. Every gem (besides those 2 I mentioned earlier)  have quest that gives you a certain amount of mobs that you have to kill and the reward of each of those quests is a DOUBLE SKILL DAMAGE buff, which is great for casters. The easiest gem to get  the double damage on are Eternity and Creation, where you can basically do nothing and get the 2x skill damage bonus (but it requires 10 people since the other 8 gems must have a person on each).  The second easiest gem is Theta where you have to kill 3 medium hp mobs, after that goes Epsilon where you have to kill 8 mobs with a delayed damage  skill ( I think that it's a 8 sec delay earth damage skill) which can easily 1 shot a HA/LA class so it's preferable for a person with purify to do this one. The others are a bit harder, but in my opinion alpha is the 4th easiest one. The gems are the following: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta (magic damage immune mobs), Eta (physical damage immune mobs) and Theta.
Now you can take the quest from "Wade Slanh" with the name of your gem and dig the gem.
After you have dug it, you will be teleported next to a "Mirror of Eternity" at which you will have to wait until a quest appears. Now before I explain any further i want to add that you NO MATTER WHAT are not allowed to pass the 2nd row of the purple beams, if you do so the quest will fail and you'll have to redo all the things that I've talked about earlier.
Once you take the quest, follow the arrows and run to the other "Mirror of Eternity" and turn the quest in there. Once you do so, I will repeat it again, DO NOT CROSS THE SECOND ROW OF PURPLE BEAMS. While you wait for the rest to finish you can focus on killing the mobs to get your 2x skill damage buff.
Once the last person (Theta gem) has finished, everyone needs to get back to the start (fast way to get there is just to jump over the edge, in the hole).
Once all members are in range the leader has to talk to the NPC "Zirih Slanh" and turn in the quest called "Gem  Delivery Success".
Now goes the boss killing part. Once you turned the previous quest in and you crossed the bridge you will end up seeing "Gorath, The Worldrenderer" who has pretty low damage but an very annoying knock back (which you can easily dodge by turning your back to one of the stones around him).
After you killed him, you will face the second boss called "Mistress of  Endless Night" on a small island that is across this one, you can reach it by crossing 2 bridges (WARNING: THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BRIDGES IS PRETTY BAD, SO YOU MIGHT FALL THROUGH THEM AND RAGE). This boss is easy, but kinda like the 1st one annoying. It will always spawn with 1 real and 2 fake bosses, the real boss always has the bless buff (like a barbarian's invoke or a cleric's bb) and you should always kill the other 2 illusion first which will make the buff poof. Keep repeating the process of killing the illusion and the "real boss" until it stops spawning.
After you killed this boss too, you will have to face the 3rd and last boss whose name and screenshot I have forgot and which I will add tomorrow. This boss has 2 modes: "Flying mode", where he runs around like a chicken until you get its hp down to 6 million from 8 million after which he will go into his "Landing mode" where he you can finally kill him. For killing him in the first mode it is very nice to have the double damage buff on one or many of the casters who hit him, BMs can also hf this boss when he gets to the ground which can make the killing possible in like 10 seconds.
The  "Flying mode":
Now that he's dead everyone must go back to the start to get the reward. The squad leader must take the option "An Unexpected Gift" which will make all the Tuc Su Toxins from the players disappear. After he's done so, everyone can talk to "Zirhik Slanh" and get their "Endless Universe Chest" which can contain rare skill books, Chrono pages, Apocalypse pages or Detection potions.
Hope that you understand it now, and as always, if you have anything to add/fix feel free to pm me here or in-game or write down in the comments, thanks!
PS. Don't let the "long" guide  fool you, one run can be done in 10-15 minutes.

Last Edit: Apr 26, 2014, 11:27 pm by GGB

Offline jiko_sourav

:'( Its Its really Annoying .. :-[for an Archer Skill we need to do this things ..

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
  :'( Its Its really Annoying .. :-[for an Archer Skill we need to do this things ..

This isn't your only option.
You can buy universe chest from the boutique.
Do Ares every Saturday on every level 150 you have for the universe chest.
Or buy the skill from other people.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline jiko_sourav

:'( :'( :'(Wish i dnt need EU for assasin too..like toxic torrent..

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ivan think this is EU? Good one. This is ADVANCED ENDLESS UNIVERSE sir.

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
this is what i have and were im at and no quest at elders  what am i missing? 

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
this is what i have and were im at and no quest at elders  what am i missing?
You don't miss anything :) You can enter AEU now. Those quest items can be obtained inside of AEU, peach type of AEU boss drops a different essence

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Quest Chain for EU:

Learning the land> A Village Past>Naughty little Leaf>Little Secrets>Glory and orders> Time and Illusion

Last Edit: Oct 12, 2016, 11:26 pm by Rannie

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Should be stickied for titles ^

I fell bad for people searching in world chat and can't get people.

I made this video years ago from the real server

will change the music eventually ^
Sorry about the view, had a horrible pc back then xD
Nice.

Vegas

Should be stickied for titles ^

I fell bad for people searching in world chat and can't get people.

I made this video years ago from the real server

will change the music eventually ^
Sorry about the view, had a horrible pc back then xD

Good video

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
       Bump

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48: