Epic Perfect World

Apollumi - you and your 2000 wfs

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You guys did well at some times but you lost especially at the end when you went swimming then sigged safezone. I think I saw 3 different times you guys were pushing us and then put some retarded sig up that got you all wiped. Don't complain about allies or merges because you had some too. Warning tried so very hard to backstab us the whole time but couldn't keep up always.
Not sure in what PK you were, but the one i attend we clearly won , don't care what tyrants says , videos here proves it.
Also mentioning something to get it reminded doesn't mean it's complaining , hopefully you can realize the difference between both.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Not sure in what PK you were, but the one i attend we clearly won , don't care what tyrants says , videos here proves it.
Also mentioning something to get it reminded doesn't mean it's complaining , hopefully you can realize the difference between both.
The video shows warning not attacking or being attacked by him. It shows you being pushed into the water. It would show you sig sz right after that if recording didn't stop. If you didn't have a complaint about allies or merges you wouldn't have brought it up. I don't know what pk you were at or which video you were talking about but this is what I saw.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Lf 8 wfs and an ep for rpk say x.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I like when gameplay barely gets mentioned, because there are more important stuff to say.
Btw you guys clearly won, can see it at end, no chance vs water to ground damage.
I hope there's mass pk today aw
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOW SID. THE STORM IS ALREADY HAPPENING.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOW SID. THE STORM IS ALREADY HAPPENING.
Man I'm living in a storm right now, Florida is being pissed by rain, I'm like "today ima go outside and I see rain pouring down and I go back inside saying another day....another day.....

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Why can't you all just comment about the video ' - ' 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Why can't you all just comment about the video ' - '
It was a lovely video, sir.  :-X

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Hi friends, I'm home!
I'm basically 40

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
Damn woke up too late.... nice video btw

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
all i can see here its ur facc being pushed over and over and pretty much  every 1 of ur targets stays alive. i hope ur not trying to say this is a winning pov. nope am not from tyrants dont even like them just saying what i saw in vid.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
More wfs please

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
always apollumi winners and tryant alts losers lol
no i am not from apollumi i'm just saying facts i have see in ur comment
am not from tyrants dude dont even like them just saying what i saw. if u saw the vid u should be able to notice pretty much all his targets stand alive and he just run and run trying to survive thats all. not everyone spamm nice video so easy and stuff like that even without watching the video just because its from a facc mate. 

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
am not from tyrants dude dont even like them just saying what i saw. if u saw the vid u should be able to notice pretty much all his targets stand alive and he just run and run trying to survive thats all. not everyone spamm nice video so easy and stuff like that even without watching the video just because its from a facc mate.
Nope he its not running its called kite from useless CC.. trying to catch dds ..thats what the video show me
Btw I'm not from apollumi i hate them