Epic Perfect World

Apollumi - you and your 2000 wfs

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Only got the end cause I was legit lagging like no tomorrow for no reason whenever fraps turned on and idk why either, luckily ending was lag-freeishh :c
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2016, 09:22 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
You've improved. good video Sir 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Easy PK , just got in time to run over them over and over again with all those allies they got now...
Need to merge more guilds only Conflate wasn't enough i guess..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Since PW is mostly a CPU-based game, you'll notice that FRAPS significantly drops your FPS even more since it's a CPU hog itself.

n1 tho

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
nice one     
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Since PW is mostly a CPU-based game, you'll notice that FRAPS significantly drops your FPS even more since it's a CPU hog itself.

n1 tho
Man I thought it was my ping or some shit, so for random reason i'm like *** this let me try dxtory and i lagged a few times but nothing major where my whole game screen freezes for 30 seconds.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Didn't watch but I hope you died 300 times to Auxe.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Didn't watch but I hope you died 300 times to Auxe.
[9:04:35 PM] Alex 👑 (Auxe): no.
[9:04:36 PM] Sid ◕。◕: i hope all of your wfs
[9:04:38 PM] Sid ◕。◕: die
[9:04:39 PM] Sid ◕。◕: of a
[9:04:40 PM] Sid ◕。◕: stroke
[9:04:45 PM] Alex 👑 (Auxe): DID YOU LIKE DA NOVAS
[9:04:47 PM] Sid ◕。◕: thats all
[9:04:48 PM] Sid ◕。◕: no
[9:04:48 PM] Pedro: alex nice purges bro
[9:04:49 PM] Pedro: lol
[9:04:52 PM] Pedro: with that 0 aa followed
[9:04:54 PM] Pedro: ++

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Easy PK , just got in time to run over them over and over again with all those allies they got now...
Need to merge more guilds only Conflate wasn't enough i guess..
You guys did well at some times but you lost especially at the end when you went swimming then sigged safezone. I think I saw 3 different times you guys were pushing us and then put some retarded sig up that got you all wiped. Don't complain about allies or merges because you had some too. Warning tried so very hard to backstab us the whole time but couldn't keep up always. 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
You guys did well at some times but you lost especially at the end when you went swimming then sigged safezone. I think I saw 3 different times you guys were pushing us and then put some retarded sig up that got you all wiped. Don't complain about allies or merges because you had some too. Warning tried so very hard to backstab us the whole time but couldn't keep up always.
what backstab....everytime i looked at map which was literally every 5 seconds i saw 0fcksgiven some other 2 man pt named autistico and autisica or something and warning for the whole time, but obv this comment will get bombarded saying bullshit their your allies gf 3v1 or some dumb shit like that

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
what backstab....everytime i looked at map which was literally every 5 seconds i saw 0fcksgiven some other 2 man pt named autistico and autisica or something and warning for the whole time, but obv this comment will get bombarded saying bullshit their your allies gf 3v1 or some dumb shit like that
Like I said they tried to backstab us but couldn't keep up the whole time. I can't count how many times  I saw charlize and harpissed tryin to kill me. Must hav thought I was Austin at first

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
bb

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
bullshit they are your allies gf 3v1  :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
1 vs 3 nice nice