Epic Perfect World

Tyrants: Record Breakers

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy

Weren't you in Apollumi 3 weeks ago ?
Lmao..
So ur Sayin when another person join another guild they don't do the same thing stop crying get over it u have many who do it that were in tyrants b4 and now are in apollumi 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Everyone and there mother do it stop bitchin and yes clearly 5 at most that made me laugh
You seem to think that just because I say something I'm instantly bitching when I have no reason to do so (never even bitched about tyrants ever really lol), I'm just saying she's making herself look ridiculous. Also, only ones from Tyrants in Apollumi right now are me, Squishy, Royal, Chaos, Domgrath and Puuuu (barely logs). Ops sorry it's 6, maybe I'm missing someone but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
not like that changes the fact that alpanu makes herself look utterly ridiculous
Oh look, another alt account. You cannot talk about anyone making themselves look ridiculous when you don't even have the balls to post on your main account.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Oh look, another alt account. You cannot talk about anyone making themselves look ridiculous when you don't even have the balls to post on your main account.
need many balls to post on forum, obviously?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
need many balls to post on forum, obviously?
Doesn't take much, but says a lot about the people who are too self-conscious/scared of repercussions to do so on their main account.
And if main account is banned then obv this alt account should be too, since y'know, making a new account to avoid a ban is bannable.  :-X

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Doesn't take much, but says a lot about the people who are too self-conscious/scared of repercussions to do so on their main account.
And if main account is banned then obv this alt account should be too, since y'know, making a new account to avoid a ban is bannable.  :-X

make me shisui UI :-X  

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

make me shisui UI :-X  
No more Naruto.. plis..  :'(

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Ty for fun pk. was easy destruction.
Recent video.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
No more Naruto.. plis..  :'(
MAKE ME UI , ME PAY FFS 
NO ANIME THEME ;-; , ITS BEST ONE , PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE K

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
I promised that i wont trashtalk, or say any sht ,however i didnt checkthis thread since yday i guess , and here i am , watching ppl quoting me and saying sht about me ? Like why u care .. ? Wtf is wrong with u ppl .. Got nth else to do but watching Alpanu's comments and stuff like that !! U dont get bored ?
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I agree. All mad need to make alt account lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
ahahahah making ez's  :police: :police:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
http://tyrants.pw/ learn how to destroy 4 factions at once and learn how to baselock+bridgelock =)