Tyrants: Record Breakers

OmegaRa

Weren't you in Apollumi 3 weeks ago ?
Lmao..
Why does that matter, many now-apollumi are ex tyrants

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Why does that matter, many now-apollumi are ex tyrants
There's like 5 at most ? ? ? ? And you didn't get why he said that, he said it because she's been trashtalking like she's been in Tyrants for the longest time and like one of the most loyal members when she hasn't even been there for a week lol.

OmegaRa

There's like 5 at most ? ? ? ? And you didn't get why he said that, he said it because she's been trashtalking like she's been in Tyrants for the longest time and like one of the most loyal members when she hasn't even been there for a week lol.
Oh didn't mean it like that, just wanted to address the point there's tyrants in apoll now o.o
By that logic Domgrath been TTing Tyrants since like the day after he joined

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Oh didn't mean it like that, just wanted to address the point there's tyrants in apoll now o.o
By that logic Domgrath been TTing Tyrants since like the day after he joined
He didn't instantly join Apollumi right after leaving tyrants though and started trashtalking on behalf of the guild, he's not that stupid I think, not sure though I have my doubts. Embarrassed

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
He didn't instantly join Apollumi right after leaving tyrants though and started trashtalking on behalf of the guild, he's not that stupid I think, not sure though I have my doubts. Embarrassed
He was kicked *

Offline Lyanna

• Tyrants destroyed
  • so easy
He was kicked *
not like that changes the fact that alpanu makes herself look utterly ridiculous

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
not like that changes the fact that alpanu makes herself look utterly ridiculous
Anger lul

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
A lot of people make themselves look utterly ridiculous on this forum. Post this for all of them, please.  :-[

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
you and chill owe me ecs,mail

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
looked easy team

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
you and chill owe me ecs,mail
dunno what u talking about sry

Offline Lyanna

• Tyrants destroyed
  • so easy
A lot of people make themselves look utterly ridiculous on this forum. Post this for all of them, please.  :-[
so you agree that she is ridiculing herself?

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
so you agree that she is ridiculing herself?
What you trying

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
There's like 5 at most ? ? ? ? And you didn't get why he said that, he said it because she's been trashtalking like she's been in Tyrants for the longest time and like one of the most loyal members when she hasn't even been there for a week lol.

you cant call someone stupid,when you'r their BOSS

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Everyone and there mother do it stop bitchin and yes clearly 5 at most that made me laugh