Epic Perfect World

New Races?? Game needs more umph.

Offline saphira45

Hey I know this is a private server and all but I think we should add a new race to this game and improve the experience for a lot of players because many of us are getting bored of this game because there's nothing new. In my opinion I prefer to add the races that perfect world international has like the night shade or you could create your own. Personally add the NightShade race and let's get this PVP ROLLING!  >:( >:( >:( >:(
We all know how to play those races I'm sure and I know it would be a huge update but I'm willing to wait for that update to come out to improve not just my gaming experience but others as well. Don't mean to CHANGE the game but adding a race would surely do good for this server to stay alive. Activate and awaken the NightShade, let's make them known! This is to GM's as well as players to agree or disagree but I'm sure many agree. <333 ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
New races are in alpha test(only GM`s test them right now) , after it in a week maybe , it will be beta test (majority of players) and than everyone can play them

Offline saphira45

Very true but I'm not wrong we need more umph! XD

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Soon.                
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

cevans1290

They will come
wait for it xd

Soochi

last thing we need, devs / GMs are clueless about balance with the current 10 classes, added 2 more might produce a short influx / activity, but that is about it

Offline saphira45

From what I have seen on the actual game compared to this one is they balance fine with their powers. The op one out of the two Nightshade are duskblade. Its like a assassin and blademaster its scary haha

Soochi

From what I have seen on the actual game compared to this one is they balance fine with their powers. The op one out of the two Nightshade are duskblade. Its like a assassin and blademaster its scary haha
compare PW japan with anything for balance, PWI is trash, PWI players are trash in general, cept maybe catabarbs and similars

Offline saphira45

compare PW japan with anything for balance, PWI is trash, PWI players are trash in general, cept maybe catabarbs and similars
That is soooo true! XD The pvp there is nothing more really. It's gone quiet and alot of players quit after Arc Games bought it. :( Sad really, was a really nice game back in the day.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Soon man, can't decide which one I'll play though lul

Offline Galen

That is soooo true! XD The pvp there is nothing more really. It's gone quiet and alot of players quit after Arc Games bought it. :( Sad really, was a really nice game back in the day.
This is true. I might still have the original downloaded just for nostalgia if not for that shitty platform slowing down my computer and shoving ads in my face very time I open game.  

The PVP is pretty unbalanced...since their goal is money, and money is usually brought in by new players, not old ones who are now regretting ever spending to begin with. Solution: make the new classes OP to attract more noobies who don't already have end game gear. 

They even power leveled those players to level 90 to make it happen faster rofl. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline saphira45

This is true. I might still have the original downloaded just for nostalgia if not for that shitty platform slowing down my computer and shoving ads in my face very time I open game.  

The PVP is pretty unbalanced...since their goal is money, and money is usually brought in by new players, not old ones who are now regretting ever spending to begin with. Solution: make the new classes OP to attract more noobies who don't already have end game gear.

They even power leveled those players to level 90 to make it happen faster rofl.
True that but it cost them like 40 bucks for those stones to get them from 1-95. It's pretty worthless to play now. I miss playing stormbringer I get my stormbringer on here I'll be happier THAN A KITTEN WITH A BALL OF YARN. Yarn listening? LOL. I dont spend money on pwi anymore cause I stopped playing all together after getting my stormbringer to 75 because I'm just like no... I want my SB! :< I miss playing it!

kitty stew

thread is useless, already getting this