Balancing Skills

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
-1 m8 i like ur topics but this one not  :-[

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
- because your "nerfs" to occult and mighty are actually improvements.  :rolleyes:
Yup

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Nah bro.

I'm so sick of seeing every class that is nerfed start to complain about how hard it is to do this and that when they're still the top most viable classes in the game

Practice what you preach. 

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
+ 1 ... Increasing te energy cost on these genie skills is actually good and can help to balance 1v1 and and a bit of mass

Most of you denying the fact that this could help 1v1 wise ... Ive seen in the past a nerf thread for every 1 of these skills.. Finally someone makes a thread regrouping all of these .. And boom everyone goes negative

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
i dont even have genie spark on Limeade and i still do fine np np

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
- because your "nerfs" to occult and mighty are actually improvements.  :rolleyes:
I agree with best ea 2k16

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+ 1 ... Increasing te energy cost on these genie skills is actually good and can help to balance 1v1 and and a bit of mass Most of you denying the fact that this could help 1v1 wise ... Ive seen in the past a nerf thread for every 1 of these skills.. Finally someone makes a thread regrouping all of these .. And boom everyone goes negative

Tru this mayne, didn't read thread tho so I wouldn't know 

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yup          

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
if you increase the cd of mighty swing to 45seconds and the energy cost of occult ice to 150 then sure why not? o.o

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Provide screenshots when you are attempting to quote our lord and savior Agatio.

Offline Marnie

Why this girl (ts) spamming 12391923912391293193 threads? Barb the most powerful class in pw

Offline [V]

• Moderated
The only skill that needs to be removed is genie spark, but on the other hand every game needs 1 class/character for handicapped people so they have 'equal' chances, here it's wizard

Not to mention all wizards would complain if they had to start using brain and not just fire skills

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
The only skill that needs to be removed is genie spark, but on the other hand every game needs 1 class/character for handicapped people so they have 'equal' chances, here it's wizard

Not to mention all wizards would complain if they had to start using brain and not just fire skills
Most mgs are using vit genie in mass pk but genie spark is op right? Especially with the packet sender that auto genies when you get sparked lul

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
+1 besides the occult/knockdown