Offline clirous

• Characters: Clizzle
  • Faction: ★Heaven★
LOL that 1:20 ..  ;D

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
That was backstabbing done well. Music sucks as usual. Just wonder why you cut your videos so damn much? I mean are you just changing spots and cut those or what? Overall considering numbers you did well. Need to remind my people to turn around and do something about the backstabbing in the future XD

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
That was backstabbing done well. Music sucks as usual. Just wonder why you cut your videos so damn much? I mean are you just changing spots and cut those or what? Overall considering numbers you did well. Need to remind my people to turn around and do something about the backstabbing in the future XD
Wait for next video ;) 

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Good video man. Best part https://youtu.be/Rbn37p0ttAk?t=77 Agreed.
Keep it up. :normal-42: :normal-42:

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Good video man. Best part https://youtu.be/Rbn37p0ttAk?t=77 Agreed.
Keep it up. :normal-42: :normal-42:
Best  :normal-42:

Wait for next video ;)
+1

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Autistica

Ey I haven't heard AFI in forever! :normal-3:

Enjoyed watching, you guys did great  :)

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
AFI sounds so much better live. The 30 seconds to mars song is good too but the 50 can go.

Offline 🌠 Aut 🌠

• Best Barb
  • Auti's ♥
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Great video, keep up with quality gameplay  :D

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Great video, keep up with quality gameplay  :D
Playing on full settings while not trying to click on simple mods sorta hard with so much heavy lag. but i always try and just try to tweak some editing in the videos.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top